Living & Working in Great Places
Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!
Time: September 6, 2009 at 6pm to September 16, 2009 at 7pm
Location: Kamalaya Koh Samui, Thailand
Street: 102/9 Moo 3, Laem Set Road, Na-Muang
City/Town: Koh Samui, Thailand
Website or Map: http://www.kamalaya.com/shiat…
Phone: +66 (0) 77 429 800
Event Type: shiatsu, retreat
Organized By: Kamalaya Koh Samui
Latest Activity: May 16, 2016
Shiatsu and Health
Regular shiatsu treatments play a valuable role in any wellness program by providing the following health benefits.
* Vitalizes the skin, promoting softness and resilience to reduce signs of aging.
* Limbers muscles for improved tone, facilitating proper joint alignment.
* Stimulates circulation of blood and lymph, supplying increased nourishment to and removing waste from all of the body’s cells.
* Regulates neural functioning.
* Stimulates somatovisceral reflexes to regulate organ function.
* Regulates hormonal secretions.
* Adjusts the spine and promote correct posture and skeletal alignment.
* Promotes healthy digestion for proper absorption of nutrients and regular elimination.
* Strengthens the immune system.
* Reduces stress and promotes greater mind-body integration.
About Namikoshi Shiatsu
Namikoshi Shiatsu, a manual therapy developed in Japan through a synthesis of Eastern and Western medical concepts, uses mankind’s most ancient medical tools – the human hand and human hearts – to treat the patient using a holistic approach that stimulates the body’s own natural self-healing power to correct imbalances and effect a cure from within. In contrast to the compartmentalized, industrialized approach of Western medicine, the shiatsu therapist treats the whole individual, tailoring treatment to the person’s condition to thus guide him or her towards improved physical and mental wellbeing.
More about our shiatsu retreat