Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Compare Notes (1,617)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone in Aspen, CO for the winter (2018-2019)?

Hey All... I know this is probably a long shot, but I was just wondering if there are any other CoolWorkers here in Aspen for the winter?  …

Started by Bonnie

3 on Sunday
Reply by Judi Murray

Big Sky, Montana

I tried to do a search and I couldn't really see anything that came up with Big Sky and I am curious if anyone has worked at Big Sky in Mon…

Started by Jason

8 Nov 4
Reply by Dan

Estimated Income for First Timer

I'm thinking about closing my business and seeking a National Park job with a concessionaire during the 2019 spring to fall season. First,…

Started by Richard Spear

4 Nov 4
Reply by Dan

First timer this summer in Yellowstone!

Hey everybody! Just curious if there is any advice on what to expect and be excited for the summer!! I'm finalizing my journey out there an…

Started by Patrick

3 Nov 4
Reply by Dan

Applying for jobs

Hey everyone,    I was wondering when is the best time to apply for Summer jobs?  I am very active on the coolworks page however, I am not…

Started by ELIZABETH ONDRUS

2 Nov 4
Reply by Dan

How do I stop myself from falling asleep at work?

I work as an online foreign affair matchmaker, handling a few sites that the company I work for owns. Since I work during the PM shift, it…

Started by Nathan Corro

1 Nov 4
Reply by Dan

Capitol Reef Resort in Torrey Utah

Hi... curious if anyone can give me input on Capitol Reef Resort amd/or Red Sands Resort. Both are in Torrey Utah. Specifically info on re…

Started by Eva Young

0 Oct 19

Adding To My Friends List

I would like to add a few more people onto my friends list on My Coolworks.  I am 54 years old from Garner, North Carolina and worked four…

Started by Bob Blockus

0 Sep 24

Companies

Do any companies provide transportation and airfare? I'm on a very tight budget right now and going to school at the moment

Started by ELIZABETH ONDRUS

0 Sep 13

Hoping here back from Lake Powell and Aramark, thanks

Hi everyone any kitchen or porter openings can you forward it for me thank you

Started by Matthew Frazer

0 Sep 11

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service