Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Compare Notes (1,610)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Housing

I just was offered a job in Page AR. I have a dog and need offsite housing. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to stay or need a roo…

Started by janet low

5 on Friday
Reply by Robin Anderson

re Winter, Porter, Kitchen for winter and longer

Hi all for some reason none of the sky resort's get back to you interested in porter, assistant, food  thanks for any leads 

Started by Matthew Frazer

0 Aug 5

Experience vs. Education

Hi everybody! Hope everyone has enjoyed their summers, but now as winter creeps into North Carolina all I can think about is snowboarding!…

Started by Chad Shelton

7 Jul 24
Reply by Patty

Hi Park Friends and co workers re work

I hope everyone has had A good season so far, I have been trying to connect, with any company, for  Food, Office, or  Porter, I am open to…

0 Jul 14

once again panamint springs is advertising

I've worked quite a few seasonal positions. Panamint is the only one that I've walked out on. I took a financial loss going to and leaving…

Started by ken horner

0 Jun 18

small laid back community/job

Girlfriend and I are seeking a laid back, family style job in a tight knit community. she is not a partier and my partying days are behind…

Started by Harry

0 Jun 1

Housing -any experience here

Hello was wondering if anyone on the forum had an opportunity to wok at Lajitas Golf Resort in Tx, and if so wondered how that went, and al…

Started by Susanne Kauk

6 Jun 1
Reply by Harry

Bear Lodge, Arrowhead or Elk View

Anyone work or currently work at any of these Wondering what its like? how the people/employees are? living situation etc... Any info is ap…

Started by Rick Clark

1 Jun 1
Reply by Harry

Bear Lodge Resort

Does anyone have any info on employment at Bear Lodge Resort in Wyoming? Is it a good place to work or should I stay clear of it?

Started by Coly Hope

1 Jun 1
Reply by Harry

re Applied for Kitchen Ara mark, and other resorts

Hi Everyone was wondering if had same issue first contact with one of the managers, applied, take the time, few week's go by, still waitin…

0 May 29

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service