Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Compare Notes (1,575)

Featured Discussions

Brand New to CoolWorks

Hi All, Am really enjoying and learning a lot from this CoolWorks site.  I am considering seasonal work - this year if it works out, but lo…

Started by J BrandesLatest Reply

The newest Newbe

I am the newest one probably having the same questions.  But, how nice to have a forum such as this. Those who have been there.  I am singl…

Started by MartiLatest Reply

Quiet Places

I'm winding up my first summer as a seasonal worker, and overall it has been an excellent experience. (I worked in Denali Park Village, abo…

Started by Steve GolightlyLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Basin Harbor, Vt

Has anyone worked at Basin harbor in Vermont ? It looks awesome, but am wondering if anyone has any advice on which restaurant I should app…

Started by Emily wrenn

0 42 minutes ago

Couples housing at a younger age

Hi guys, I've applied for somewhere between ten and fifteen jobs for the summer of 2017 alongside my girlfriend of three years. We are eage…

Started by Matt Bourland

2 1 hour ago
Reply by Emily wrenn

Anyone worked Bryce Canyon?

Anyone out there who has worked Bryce Canyon recently, particularly at the Lodge? I would love to hear your experience with dorm housing an…

Started by Connie

0 7 hours ago

Working at Lake McDonald LodgeSummer 2017

Hey, so I am graduating in May and then headed straight up north to work the summer season at Lake McDonald Lodge in Glacier National Park!…

Started by Emily

0 on Saturday

re work, past parks and future

Hi everyone, Anyone else having A hard time finding a good resort, or private company, hope past employer's only give out work dates, by la…

Started by Matthew Frazer

2 Jan 8
Reply by Matthew Frazer

Chena Hot Springs

Hey everyone,  I was wondering if any of you have experience working at Chena Hot Springs in Alaska. I noticed on CW that they’re hiring an…

Started by Call of the wild

2 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Call of the wild

Willing to give advice

I am willing to give any advice about working up in Alaska Denali National Park and or Grand Canyon North And South Rim. And at Walt Disney…

Started by Bob Blockus

2 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Bob Blockus

Timberhouse Ski Lodge

I worked here last season and was highly dissatisfied with the work environment, management, and compensation. Although the position includ…

Started by Sarina

2 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Ethan

need some insight from the pros

Hello everyone= I recently joined the American Red Cross, took the exams and was deployed to North Carolina to the Lumberton area that was…

Started by Mike B

2 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by Mike B

Working for Vail resort in Vail Colorado

Hi my name is Kaitlin I just got hired by Vail resort to be a sales associate and I start in November I wanted to know what its like there…

Started by Kaitlin M Hertel

4 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Carl Rifkin

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cool Works tm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service