Thanks for being here! The eight of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your jobs in great places. Join us for Chat on Monday nights at 9pm ET / 6pm PT. :-)

Compare Notes (1,623)

Featured Discussions

Fall / Winter Roll Call for 2016 / 2017 Season

Where are you off to this fall / winter? Please provide the following information so you can hopefully connect with other Cool Workers wher…

Started by Kari Quaas (Q)Latest Reply

Weekly Chats - Day of the Week Preference

Just a quick check in for the chats that will start up in the fall. Are Mondays still good or would mid-week, say, Wednesdays, be better?

How Many of the 58 National Parks Have You Been To (Visited / And/Or Worked At)?

I just counted for myself and I'm curious within our tribe who has been to the most. :-) Share your number, please. And, we're talking the…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Summer Roll Call for the 2017 Season

This may be early but.... Where are you off to next summer? Please provide the following information so you can hopefully connect with othe…

Started by Kari Quaas (Q)

3 20 hours ago
Reply by aggie71

West Yellowstone, MT

Has anybody worked and lived at West Yellowstone, Mt?  Any words of wisdom to pass along for the town and area?

Started by Letha Moore

0 on Friday

Fall / Winter Roll Call for 2016 / 2017 Season

Where are you off to this fall / winter? Please provide the following information so you can hopefully connect with other Cool Workers wher…

Started by Kari Quaas (Q)

16 on Friday
Reply by Kari Quaas (Q)

Willing to give advice

I am willing to give any advice about working up in Alaska Denali National Park and or Grand Canyon North And South Rim. And at Walt Disney…

Started by Bob Blockus

2 Nov 15
Reply by Bob Blockus

Timberhouse Ski Lodge

I worked here last season and was highly dissatisfied with the work environment, management, and compensation. Although the position includ…

Started by Sarina

2 Nov 14
Reply by Ethan

need some insight from the pros

Hello everyone= I recently joined the American Red Cross, took the exams and was deployed to North Carolina to the Lumberton area that was…

Started by Mike B

2 Oct 29
Reply by Mike B

Working for Vail resort in Vail Colorado

Hi my name is Kaitlin I just got hired by Vail resort to be a sales associate and I start in November I wanted to know what its like there…

Started by Kaitlin M Hertel

4 Oct 27
Reply by Carl Rifkin

No Medicare yet. What do I do for health insurance?

What type of health insurance do seasonal workers get when they are too young for Medicare?  I really want to start seasonal work in the Sp…

Started by Letha Moore

11 Oct 21
Reply by Letha Moore

Big Sky, Montana

I tried to do a search and I couldn't really see anything that came up with Big Sky and I am curious if anyone has worked at Big Sky in Mon…

Started by Jason

3 Oct 12
Reply by Bonnie

winter jobs in florida that offer housing????

besides ocean reef does anyone know of any

Started by Jeff

0 Oct 6

RSS

© 2016   Created by Cool Works tm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service