Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Compare Notes (1,583)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Big Sky, Montana

I tried to do a search and I couldn't really see anything that came up with Big Sky and I am curious if anyone has worked at Big Sky in Mon…

Started by Jason

6 yesterday
Reply by Jason

check out my new website Im making for travelers.....

Hey guys I just started my website www.outdoortravellife.com Its brand new so I will be making a lot of changes soon but I have posted a fe…

Started by Dallas

3 on Monday
Reply by Robin Anderson

Looking for room mate at Paintbrush dorm Summer 2017 Yellowstone OLD FAITHFUL AREA

HI! This summer 2017 season is my 3rd summer season working as a waiter at the Old Faithful Inn dinning room, for Xanterra in Yellowstone N…

Started by John Seger

1 Apr 16
Reply by James Hunt

Thanks to Cool Works

I just have to say that I really am Thankful for this site and the many jobs that are posted on Cool Works. I started doing seasonal work b…

Started by Jason

13 Mar 31
Reply by Mike B

Timberhouse Ski Lodge

I worked here last season and was highly dissatisfied with the work environment, management, and compensation. Although the position includ…

Started by Sarina

7 Mar 29
Reply by Jason

Chena Hot Springs

Hey everyone,  I was wondering if any of you have experience working at Chena Hot Springs in Alaska. I noticed on CW that they’re hiring an…

Started by Call of the wild

3 Mar 26
Reply by Jason

Willing to give advice

I am willing to give any advice about working up in Alaska Denali National Park and or Grand Canyon North And South Rim. And at Walt Disney…

Started by Bob Blockus

3 Mar 26
Reply by glynb

Heading to Rocky Mountain National Park in July

I'll be spending some time in Rocky Mountain National Park this summer.  I hope to do some day hiking.  If anyone has a favorite RMNP hike…

Started by aggie71

0 Mar 6

Ladies over 60

Hi...Im looking for ladies over 60 who've worked summer seasonal jobs. Where is the best places to apply. What were your experiences?

Started by Debra Tolbert

0 Mar 4

Anyone worked Bryce Canyon?

Anyone out there who has worked Bryce Canyon recently, particularly at the Lodge? I would love to hear your experience with dorm housing an…

Started by Connie

7 Feb 27
Reply by jefferson

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cool Works tm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service