Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Compare Notes (1,592)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cinnamon Bay? USVI?

Been looking at warm weather opportunities for winter (Florida, Arizona) and came across Cinnamon Bay on ST. John. Was wondering if anyone…

Started by jason turnage

0 23 hours ago

Discount offer from RV Trader for myCoolWorks members

Hi All! We know a lot of you are avid RVer's, and the folks at RV Trader have extended an offer to myCoolWorks members who are interested i…

Started by Matt @ CoolWorks

0 on Monday

Seeking adventure on or by the water for the upcoming fall/winter season

Indoor - FOH bartending/serving/managing - outdoor Jill of all trades. Open and flexible, looking for next best water adventure. Any ideas?

Started by Leena

0 Aug 4

Places that allow pets?

Hello good folks! I was curious to know if anyone knows of any seasonal places that allow pets? Thanks in advance!

Started by miah

0 Jul 30

Zion in the Fall/Winter? Saving money?

Hi everyone!  I am strongly considering applying for a Fall/Winter position at Zion this year. I would love to hear more about peoples' exp…

Started by Erin

0 Jul 13

Big Bend NP/Chisos Lodge

anyone want to share what it's like to live and work there? esp curious abt employee housing conditions as compared to other parks, and opt…

Started by Tammy W

0 Jul 13

Grand Caynon

Hello all. I just got a job offer at the Grand Canyon and excepted. I am very excited and a little scared. Any advice would certainly be ap…

Started by Priscilla

2 Jul 13
Reply by Tammy W

winter jobs in warmer climate... any ideas?

Hey gang. This is my first experience in a seasonal position. I am currently at Brush Creek Ranch for the summer and love it so far!!!! Was…

Started by jason turnage

13 Jul 3
Reply by jason turnage

Chena Hot Springs in Alaska

I am just curious if anyone has worked at this place located near Fairbanks in Alaska? I often see their job postings and was just curious…

Started by Jason

0 May 15

winter jobs

when is the best time to apply for winter jobs

Started by Thomas

1 May 15
Reply by Jason

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cool Works tm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service