Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Compare Notes (1,615)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Whitewater Rafting Guide School! Have any suggestions?

I'm interested in enrolling in a guide school to become a Whitewater Rafting Guide. I've seen dozens of websites and read about all sorts o…

Started by J4

4 Jan 24, 2008
Reply by FG

Mountain Sky Ranch

Has anybody ever worked at Mountain Sky Ranch in Montana. I know some small lodges can vary as to how it operates depending upon the manage…

Started by Kevin Mellott

0 Jan 20, 2008

Any ideas on cheap places to stay in FL?

I am starting a job down in the Keys, but not til Tues or Wed and I have to leave my residence tomorrow. I am looking for some cheap places…

Started by Jeff Ross

1 Jan 18, 2008
Reply by james Latta

Hiking Guide Aramark Denali

I saw a post on the coolworks site for hiking guides being hired for Summer 2008. Just wondering if anyone has done this before? Is it a ha…

Started by Mr. G

1 Jan 14, 2008
Reply by roger freed

Best Places to look for Jobs......

Hey I'am 19 years old, I live in Green Bay, Wisconsin and go to college in Milwaukee. Honestly I am looking at getting out of the cheesehea…

Started by bfechter

2 Jan 13, 2008
Reply by Jason S.

Looking for a warm winter job, any ideas?

The title kind of says it all. I have already looked into the Florida Keys, but I was curious about other ideas. I would prefer a place tha…

Started by Jeff Ross

2 Jan 12, 2008
Reply by Ann Carr

What are your thoughts about being a Server at the SR of the Grand Canyon?

I'm hoping someone on here has been a server on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. I was wondering if it was possible to make any money the…

Started by J4

0 Dec 27, 2007

Traveling and Working in a R.V.

I wondered if anyone had any advice for traveling to different seasonal jobs in an R.V. What are the best places to work that has a site fo…

Started by Coly Hope

2 Dec 25, 2007
Reply by Ann Carr

Alaska (Paid) Camp Host Employment

I have been working as a seasonal camp host in Colorado and am researching the possibility of working in Alaska. We have found information…

Started by Fullbrglass

0 Dec 20, 2007

Moby Dick's or Maine Conservation Corps

Hello, Has anyone worked at Moby Dick's restaurant in MA or in the Maine Conservation Corps? Also I'm looking for a really great college to…

Started by Jenny

2 Dec 15, 2007
Reply by Jenny

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service