Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Compare Notes (1,595)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Two Harbors Santa Catalina

any info you can give me on this place would be greatly appreciated. The people I've talk to there were great. I just need to know about th…

Started by ken horner

0 Oct 25, 2007

Colorado and Devil's Thumb Ranch

Hi, I am going to be taking a job at this ranch and was wondering if anyone lived in the area or had a good idea on how to find housing. I…

Started by John David

0 Oct 19, 2007

Mammoth vs. Alta

Having a hard time deciding between Mammoth Mountain and Goldminer's Daughter Lodge in Alta for the winter. I've been offered a bellstaff p…

Started by t

1 Oct 18, 2007
Reply by Steve

Grand Targhee Resort

Has anyone worked at Grand Targhee or heard anything about it? I'm looking for some feedback - it looks great, and sounds great, but like I…

Started by love2travel

0 Oct 18, 2007

Seasonal job for crunchy college student-HELP

Okay, so I've sifted through numerous posts on the forums and the old message boards; I was suggested this site by a friend I met staying o…

Started by Stephanie Thompson

3 Oct 11, 2007
Reply by Dan

winter seasonal experience.

hello all, hope everyone is well! I'm looking for any information on winter seasonal positions that people have found rewarding/enjoyable.…

Started by Sarah

1 Oct 11, 2007
Reply by Dan

Anyone worked an Americorps position?

Hey everybody, Curious to know about anyone's experiences doing an Americorps position. If you've done one, will you share? Thanks!

Started by Kathi

1 Oct 2, 2007
Reply by Cashea Arrington

getting ready for winter season

anyone getting ready for the winter season anyone thought about it yet and what they going to do i apply at an few places just want some in…

Started by reggiecohen

0 Sep 15, 2007

Winter Park 07-08

So I'm thinking about heading out to Winter Park, CO for the winter season and working and snowboarding all winter long. Does anyone have a…

Started by Mr. G

1 Aug 28, 2007
Reply by RetiredEmployer

Everglades Fl

Am thinking of heading to Everglades City for the winter.....Ivey House...has anyone out there got any info about this place???? I am in th…

Started by azyank57

3 Aug 24, 2007
Reply by Erin

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired with the CoolWorks Journal.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email greatjobs@coolworks.com for more information. 

Events

CoolWorks Links

© 2017   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service