Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Compare Notes (1,588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

getting ready for winter season

anyone getting ready for the winter season anyone thought about it yet and what they going to do i apply at an few places just want some in…

Started by reggiecohen

0 Sep 15, 2007

Winter Park 07-08

So I'm thinking about heading out to Winter Park, CO for the winter season and working and snowboarding all winter long. Does anyone have a…

Started by Mr. G

1 Aug 28, 2007
Reply by RetiredEmployer

Everglades Fl

Am thinking of heading to Everglades City for the winter.....Ivey House...has anyone out there got any info about this place???? I am in th…

Started by azyank57

3 Aug 24, 2007
Reply by Erin

Working in Zion. . .

I just applied at Yosemite, Zion and the Grand Canyon. I've worked Yosemite but they will take about three weeks to complete the applicatio…

Started by 5ftqueeny

6 Aug 20, 2007
Reply by 5ftqueeny

Top Ten for Work, Housing, and Wages

I am going back on road after 4 year break - give me some ideas of top 10 best places to work. I have been to Grand Canyon, Alaska, and Yos…

Started by Daniel Collins

1 Aug 5, 2007
Reply by Coly Hope

Nantucket Island Resorts

Hi everybody! My name is Yohanes, I'm a new guy, and have been reading a lot of great stuff from this website (especially the forum section…

Started by Yohanes Hosea

0 Jul 19, 2007

The new shuttle service at Glacier National Park

Hi Friends, I was just wondering if anyone could give me a heads up about cheap rooms to rent around the Kalispell/Columbia Falls/Hungry Ho…

Started by Cathy Parks

0 Jul 5, 2007

Looking for the next gig

I'm about to start my first "seasonal" job in Glacier NP, and I'm so ready for it. One thing I'm concerned with is the ability to look for…

Started by goretexter

8 Jun 30, 2007
Reply by goretexter

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cool Works tm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service