Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Compare Notes (1,616)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moby Dick's or Maine Conservation Corps

Hello, Has anyone worked at Moby Dick's restaurant in MA or in the Maine Conservation Corps? Also I'm looking for a really great college to…

Started by Jenny

2 Dec 15, 2007
Reply by Jenny

ara mark

can anyone tell me if I quit one location of ara marks will they hire you for another position at another location? It's been a couple of y…

Started by ken horner

4 Dec 13, 2007
Reply by desiree

New England

Most of the comments I have read here and on the old forum board concern places in the west. I've been wondering about that smaller group o…

Started by Keith Larson

1 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Coly Hope

Everglades City , FL..Oyster House

Hi , I'm thinking of heading south in a few weeks to the everglades. Does anyone have any info about working in Everglades City , FL ? Also…

Started by letterkenny

1 Dec 11, 2007
Reply by Erin

any info on Yesbay?

I am looking at a possible position at Yesbay. Has anyone worked there and what can I expect? Good or bad, I would like to hear it before I…

Started by Steven Pinhey

2 Dec 8, 2007
Reply by Steven Pinhey

woodspur lodge?

does anyone have any info on this place or perhaps suggestions for winter work in colorado?

Started by Misty

2 Dec 2, 2007
Reply by Dan

Alyeska Resort in Alaska. Anybody been there?

Hey guys and gals. I was looking into Alyeska Resort in AK and was wondering if anybody has worked there or knew someone that worked there.…

Started by Littlej

4 Nov 9, 2007
Reply by Erick Neiss

What's a 'Real Job'?

For those of us that worked/work seasonally, this concept of a 'real job' seems to always bubble up to the surface of our thoughts and emot…

Started by Kathi

8 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by Governor

Seward, Alaska

I was wondering if anyone could share some insight on Seward, and some of the employers there. I am thinking that I'd like to work for CIRI…

Started by tripleD

2 Nov 1, 2007
Reply by Erin

place in mammoth lakes

so i'm having a very hard time trying to find a place to live for 6 months in mammoth lakes. Does anyone know of apartments for rent to mam…

Started by desiree

0 Oct 29, 2007

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service