Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Compare Notes (1,594)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chena Hot Springs in Alaska

I am just curious if anyone has worked at this place located near Fairbanks in Alaska? I often see their job postings and was just curious…

Started by Jason

0 May 15

winter jobs

when is the best time to apply for winter jobs

Started by Thomas

1 May 15
Reply by Jason

Big Sky, Montana

I tried to do a search and I couldn't really see anything that came up with Big Sky and I am curious if anyone has worked at Big Sky in Mon…

Started by Jason

6 Apr 25
Reply by Jason

check out my new website Im making for travelers.....

Hey guys I just started my website www.outdoortravellife.com Its brand new so I will be making a lot of changes soon but I have posted a fe…

Started by Dallas

3 Apr 24
Reply by Robin Anderson

Looking for room mate at Paintbrush dorm Summer 2017 Yellowstone OLD FAITHFUL AREA

HI! This summer 2017 season is my 3rd summer season working as a waiter at the Old Faithful Inn dinning room, for Xanterra in Yellowstone N…

Started by John Seger

1 Apr 16
Reply by James Hunt

Thanks to Cool Works

I just have to say that I really am Thankful for this site and the many jobs that are posted on Cool Works. I started doing seasonal work b…

Started by Jason

13 Mar 31
Reply by Mike

Timberhouse Ski Lodge

I worked here last season and was highly dissatisfied with the work environment, management, and compensation. Although the position includ…

Started by Sarina

7 Mar 29
Reply by Jason

Chena Hot Springs

Hey everyone,  I was wondering if any of you have experience working at Chena Hot Springs in Alaska. I noticed on CW that they’re hiring an…

Started by Call of the wild

3 Mar 26
Reply by Jason

Willing to give advice

I am willing to give any advice about working up in Alaska Denali National Park and or Grand Canyon North And South Rim. And at Walt Disney…

Started by Bob Blockus

3 Mar 26
Reply by glynb

Heading to Rocky Mountain National Park in July

I'll be spending some time in Rocky Mountain National Park this summer.  I hope to do some day hiking.  If anyone has a favorite RMNP hike…

Started by aggie71

0 Mar 6

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cool Works tm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service