Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Compare Notes (1,583)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Working for Vail resort in Vail Colorado

Hi my name is Kaitlin I just got hired by Vail resort to be a sales associate and I start in November I wanted to know what its like there…

Started by Kaitlin M Hertel

4 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Carl Rifkin

No Medicare yet. What do I do for health insurance?

What type of health insurance do seasonal workers get when they are too young for Medicare?  I really want to start seasonal work in the Sp…

Started by Letha Moore

11 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Letha Moore

winter jobs in florida that offer housing????

besides ocean reef does anyone know of any

Started by Jeff

0 Oct 6, 2016

Rancho de los Caballeros

Heading out there Sept 26th from Fort Wayne, Indiana.  Any sights or suggestions I should see on my way out?  As always cheaper is better :…

Started by Joshua Stookey

1 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Vince George

hiring process

Hello all- Is it common for the recruiter to just stop communicating during the hiring process? I guess that means they hired someone else.…

Started by Mike B

6 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Mike B

New on the site just applied for a job at Yellowstone club

New on the site.. I just applied for a concierge job at Yellowstone club. If accepted (I will let you know) I will be traveling from fast p…

Started by gianina hunt

3 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Vince George

Best summer jobs for after work scene?

Hi there, What are the best places to work if you also want to party? I know the work days will be long and won't shy away from working har…

Started by Mister George

2 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Lisa Menezes

can anyone suggest a cool winter seasonal job that offers good housing,

can anyone suggest a cool winter seasonal job that offers good housing,  I'm mid 40's and dont want to feel out of place with all 20 yr ol…

Started by Jeff

3 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Jason

Jobs for seniors.

I would love to hear from other senious about their own adventures and jobs they had through Coolworks. We are just starting to think about…

Started by Susan Butler-Delor

0 Aug 12, 2016

Dog friendly locations!?

Sorry, I saw there were some discussions on pets but they were a little out dated I was hoping y'all might have newer news on it! Leaving m…

Started by Brady Gaynor

0 Aug 2, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cool Works tm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service