Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Compare Notes (1,593)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone worked Bryce Canyon?

Anyone out there who has worked Bryce Canyon recently, particularly at the Lodge? I would love to hear your experience with dorm housing an…

Started by Connie

7 Feb 27
Reply by jefferson

Need help/thoughts on resume/applications

I would really love to find someone to talk to about applications/resumes, how best to do them. I am wondering if anyone would hire me beca…

Started by Denise Evans

2 Feb 22
Reply by Lisa Menezes

Pets? Couples housing?

Are there any places that allow pets in employee housing? I am trying to talk my boyfriend into trying to get a seasonal job with me somewh…

Started by Amanda

5 Feb 18
Reply by Brendan J Garvey

mass to yellowstone by car- early june- what is best routes to take- advice?

mass to yellowstone by car- early june- what is best routes to take- advice? hate driving through cities 

Started by Jeff

2 Feb 16
Reply by Jeff

College student looking for a summer job...

I'm sure the question's normal enough. I'm a 19-year old student looking for work outdoors. I attend Bucknell University and during the yea…

Started by Peter

8 Jan 26
Reply by Robin Anderson

Basin Harbor, Vt

Has anyone worked at Basin harbor in Vermont ? It looks awesome, but am wondering if anyone has any advice on which restaurant I should app…

Started by Emily wrenn

9 Jan 19
Reply by Keith Larson

best driving route to go from mass to yellowstone

any advice on what route to drive is the best with least traffic

Started by Jeff

0 Jan 18

Couples housing at a younger age

Hi guys, I've applied for somewhere between ten and fifteen jobs for the summer of 2017 alongside my girlfriend of three years. We are eage…

Started by Matt Bourland

2 Jan 18
Reply by Emily wrenn

Working at Lake McDonald LodgeSummer 2017

Hey, so I am graduating in May and then headed straight up north to work the summer season at Lake McDonald Lodge in Glacier National Park!…

Started by Emily

0 Jan 14

re work, past parks and future

Hi everyone, Anyone else having A hard time finding a good resort, or private company, hope past employer's only give out work dates, by la…

Started by Matthew Frazer

2 Jan 8
Reply by Matthew Frazer

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cool Works tm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service