Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Feedback (118)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Working at Dornans in Tetons, Whats to do in area?

I am going to Wyoming for the first time. I am working at Dornans in Moose Wyoming, on eastside of the tetons . Has anyone worked there or…

Started by Larry Parsons

11 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by Ron Wheatley

Canada Gas price's

So, me and a couple of friends are about the drive from Detroit to Healy Alaska in about a week. Going into Canada in Montana, and I was wo…

Started by Riley

4 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by Riley

Working at McKinley Chalet

Hey, Just looking to see who else is headed up to mckinley chalets for work and if any are working in the Alaska Cabin Nite Dinner Theater…

Started by Rose

3 Apr 13, 2008
Reply by Rob

Social Events

McKinley Olympics? Traveling Sport Leagues? Open Mic Night? River Rock Painting Classes? Cookie Socials? If you have an employee event sugg…

Started by Mindy Bickle

0 Mar 27, 2008

Slow pages, techinical question for staff

Anyone else experience slow browsing/pages/loading? I was thinking the main reason is because the online chat is always active. If I open m…

Started by Timothy Green

9 Feb 26, 2008
Reply by AlaskaFound

the old coolworks

hi, i love this new coolworks. i was a member back when you only had 3 parks i think: grand canyon, zion and bryce. i lost track in the eve…

Started by coffeedave

3 Jan 21, 2008
Reply by CoolWorks®

New Feature - Who's Online & Chat to the Right

Check it out over there -------> on the right side on all My CoolWorks pages. An icon will be showing for anyone that is currently onli…

Started by CoolWorks®

0 Jan 15, 2008

Who's in charge?

can anyone tell me who's in charge of the management of this forum and how i can contact them? thanks

Started by sven

1 Dec 3, 2007
Reply by CoolWorks®

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service