Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Feedback (118)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

intrested to know

does anyone possibly know of anything of places in florida for chef or line cook possibly a resort theme park or any of that sort somewhere…

Started by Sam Flores

2 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Sam Flores

does somebody know?

anybody know of any places that hire for season from summer till fall with employee housing in virginia or northcarolina or around the east…

Started by Sam Flores

2 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by ken horner

Yellostone summer workers

So any new confirmations on any one eles going to Yellowstone this summer to have some fun and make some money as well???

Started by Shelby

32 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Kiersten

Feedback on jobs out west

This summer I'm hoping to land a job at a resort out west. Mainly I'm looking at Gateway Canyons, Aramark's Lake Powell Resort and a couple…

Started by Michael Alexander

1 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Keith Larson

Mt. Rainier this year anyone?

Not sure what to do because now I have been offered a job at Mt. Rainier and Sol Duc Hot Springs in Washington! I worked at Sol Duc in 07'…

Started by Sara

11 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Dominic A. Smith

Finally a fictional book about Seasonal Work and National Parks!

Anyone who has ever worked seasonally or year round in a National Park knows first hand the amount of drama, adventure, inspiration, and…

Started by Danielle Rohr

0 Feb 25, 2013

My CoolWorks Feedback

Let us hear your thoughts. Are we onto something here?

Started by CoolWorks®

9 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Leo Anderson

what should I pack to work at yellow?

So I'm not really not sure what I will need to go there like I mean by hiking gear?

Started by Brianna

2 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Leo Anderson

First Summer Working at Yellowstone

Hey guys, I'll be going out to Yellowstone June 3rd to work for DNC as a sales associate for one of the general stores at Old Faithful. Has…

Started by Tyler Martin

3 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Leo Anderson

Yellowstone......Gonna be there this summer?

ello. The name is Jon and it's my first experience  working outside of my home state. Trying to connect with anyone that will be working at…

Started by Jon R. Hux

28 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Leo Anderson

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service