Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Ride Board (156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need a lift to SE Alaska early April? Catch a ride with us in our artful camper, Beacon!

The right candidates will be able to meet us in Glacier National Park in Northern Montana around April 8th, 9th or 10th-ish. We have to be…

Started by Alexandria Shaw

1 Apr 10
Reply by Matt @ CoolWorks

Road trip to West Coast 2016!

Hey all! I have been hired at Roosevelt Lodge this summer 2016. I am looking to travel with someone or possibly drive my own car and would…

Started by Marissa Johnson

5 Jan 18
Reply by Jeff

Going to Old Faithful Inn this summer anyone need a ride coming from NM

Hello everyone.. I got hired as a server at the old faithful inn for this summer.. I'm leaving Las Cruces NM on the 27th of April if anyone…

Started by Pete Hernandez

0 Apr 18, 2016

i am driving from massachusetts to yellowstone June 1 2006

i am driving from massachusetts to yellowstone June 1 2006

Started by Jeff

1 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by aggie71

Grand Teton in May

I'm headed to the Tetons in May from Iowa.  Have to be there the 10th.  Looking for  passenger to share gas expenses and possibly motel roo…

Started by shannon Baas

0 Feb 9, 2015

Driving to Yellowstone from Seattle

I am leaving Seattle on May 7th through Spokane to arrive at Gardner for a early check in on May 10th. I have room for one rider, anyone in…

Started by Pamela Trefethen

3 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Darius

lokking for a ride to yellowstone...

arrival date is may 13 2014. anyone have the same date? I live in central California, could meet someone in las vegas and help with gas. an…

Started by henley

4 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by henley

saving $$ getting to Yellowstone

Hello everyone!  I got accepted to work at Yellowstone this summer. My check-in date is May 10th. (so excited) I was planning on flying int…

Started by Ria J Lanning

15 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Thomas L Fletcher

Driving to Yellowstone April, 2014. anyone looking for ride share?

Hi, I will going out to work at Old Faithful in Yellowstone. start date April 28. I am in Maryland and driving. Looking for someone to shar…

Started by janice ball

7 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Jenny Upchurch

Ride Offer from Ohio to YNP, late May

Hello everyone, I'm headed back to Old Faithful this summer, and I will be driving from the Dayton, Ohio area. I need to check in in West Y…

Started by scientificnomad

0 Mar 22, 2014

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired with the CoolWorks Journal.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email greatjobs@coolworks.com for more information. 

Events

Cool Works Links

© 2017   Created by Cool Works tm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service