Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Ride Board (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CALIFORNIA TO LAKE POWELL IN APRIL

IF ANYONE HAS A JOB THERE AND NEEDS A LIFT LET ME KNOW

Started by donald todd jr

0 Jan 11, 2008

alaska in april

so i know this is a little early but i Am pretty sure i'll be driving up to denali national park in april to work for princess for my 3th s…

Started by desiree

4 Jan 3, 2008
Reply by desiree

Offering Ride

My friend and myself are heading out to Mammoth lakes for the winter season, we are leaving Michigan the first week of November and heading…

Started by Katherine

2 Oct 31, 2007
Reply by Karen Bowell

North Carolina to Reno Nevada

Will be leaving NC heading west between November 3rd and 7th. I have a SUV. It will be pretty loaded down, but I have room for one other p…

Started by Paul

0 Oct 22, 2007

East Coast to West...

I am driving from MA to WA. I am stopping in St Louis, MO and Lincoln, NE to visit friends and want to stop in SD to see Mt Rushmore, and a…

Started by Denise Atwood

7 Oct 22, 2007
Reply by Denise Atwood

Los Angeles To Mammoth June Mtn Dec 2007

Anyone going up for ski season in DEC, split for gar music, food thanks matt troutboo@yahoo.com

Started by matt

0 Oct 20, 2007

Rideshare AK to Lower 48

Leaving Seward second week in September. Willing to consider picking up anywhere between Seward and Skagway. Also willing to consider dropp…

Started by Stephanie

0 Aug 29, 2007

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service