Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Ride Board (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ride Offer from Ohio to YNP, late May

Hello everyone, I'm headed back to Old Faithful this summer, and I will be driving from the Dayton, Ohio area. I need to check in in West Y…

Started by scientificnomad

0 Mar 22, 2014

LA to Yellowstone & in Between

Anyone Driving or need a ride on the way to work in Yellowstone (summer '14)? My check in day is on the 9th of May. I would need to be ther…

Started by Darius

0 Mar 12, 2014

Getting to Yellowstone

Ok, so most of us who will be working in Yellowstone this summer (2014) will need to get there by a plane, train, or automobile. I created…

Started by Darius

0 Mar 12, 2014

Ride Offered: Zion NP 2014

I am driving my Honda Accord out from coastal NC to Zion NP for the 2014 season. We are supposed to be there the afternoon of March 12th so…

Started by Elizabeth

3 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Chad E Ramsey

Anyone heading to Lake Powell?

Greetings! I am headed to Lake Powell near Page, AZ and wondering if anyone from the east coast is headed that way for the season? I have…

Started by Chad E Ramsey

0 Mar 5, 2014

Needing a ride from Ohio to Yellowstone. Must arrive by May 22

I am scheduled to report to Yellowstone on May 22 to begin work at Roosevelt Lodge. I am looking for a ride to Gardiner, MT.

Started by Corey Hoover

0 Mar 5, 2014

Oregon to Homer, Alaska: Riders Needed

Am driving to Homer between late March and mid-April. Looking for riders to share driving and gas.

Started by Deborah C Straw

0 Mar 4, 2014

Road trip companion

Hello! My name is Lindley, I'm working in the Tetons this summer, and I am looking for someone that wants to drive out with me. I live in M…

Started by Lindley Nickels

0 Jan 31, 2014

Driving to yellowstone from Carolina in April , anyone want to roadtrip

Driving from South Carolina to yellowstone for check in on April 25. If anyone wants to ride with me out there I will be stopping at many p…

Started by Martin Toth

0 Jan 27, 2014

Driving from Seattle to Denali late april, need a ride?

I will be leaving the Seattle area around the last week of April, arriving in Denali no later than May 3rd. Now this will be far from your…

Started by DJ

0 Jan 22, 2014

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service