Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Ride Board (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mackinac Island Michigan

Hi everyone! Is any one going to Mackinac Island this summer? I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for reading and replying to this.

Started by Larry Razek

0 Jan 14, 2014

Yosemite National Park

I will be headed to Yosemite National Park from Billings MT around August 27th if someone would like to share the ride.

Started by Sheri Eggers

0 Aug 20, 2013

Alaska Marine Highway

Has anyone here ever used the Alaska Marine Highway ferry service to go to and return from Alaska? 

Started by Coly Hope

5 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Bob Blockus

care to join me? must be in Alaska on the 8th of May

I have just been hired to work in Denali, I have to be there by may 8th to start working. I will start my journey in Vermont, driving my Ki…

Started by Timothy Crowley

3 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Timothy Crowley

Ride Needed

James Kelly: I am going to MT. Rainier to work on 5/12/13, I am in Yakima Washington and need to Ashford washington on 5/12/13 between 11…

Started by James D Kelly

0 Apr 17, 2013

Driving to Skagway Lv April 28

I have a seat available for someone who wants to ride and share expenses. Leaving April 28 from Northern CA through Sacramento, Portland, V…

Started by Ron Cervenka

0 Apr 12, 2013

Ride to Grand Canyon North Rim Offered in May

We are driving an RV from Carson City, Nevada to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. Are you going that way? Need a ride? Reply here! 

Started by Jenny CArleton

0 Apr 4, 2013

Caravan to Alaska

I will be leaving New Jersey on April 15 and driving the Alcan highway to Alaska. I am looking for anyone else who is driving that I could…

Started by Bill Walton

1 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Hank Stewart

North to Alaska

So I'll be headed to Alaska around March 30 from Houston Texas. First stop will be in Pagosa Springs CO to pick up my Ranger gear. Then on…

Started by aggie71

9 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Kari Quaas (Q)

A way to finance your trip

Hey guys - have you heard of Uship.com?  Are you an animal lover and have room for someone's pet to travel with you?  This may be a way for…

Started by Ann Carr

3 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Ann Carr

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service