Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

The Older and Bolder Crowd (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A KIND WEST MICHIGAN HIKER SEEKING OTHERS TO HIKE WITH

My name is Thomas Hooker and I posted this discussion in a effort to find other hikers who do not care for the group style of hiking to hik…

Started by THOMAS HOOKER

0 yesterday

Estimated Income for First Timer

I'm thinking about closing my business and seeking a National Park job with a concessionaire during the 2019 spring to fall season.  First,…

Started by Richard Spear

2 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Spear

Working in Yellowstone Park

I'm looking at retiring in about 18 months and seriously thinking about seasonal work in Yellowstone park. I will be 59 years old when I re…

Started by Ken Ayers

9 Jan 31
Reply by ken horner

Wanting to live in RV working seasonal at National Parks

Hello out there!  My name is Angie & I am  51 and my partner is Bunny is 59.  She has already retired.  I want to work seasonally (foll…

Started by Angela Carrick

4 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by Angela Carrick

Looking for seasonal from November through February

I have a good seasonal job at home at Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge in Talkeetna Alaska.  I am done working in October and would like to roll off…

Started by Sandra Shoulders

2 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Sandra Shoulders

Lost and need some direction

I'm 65 years old and in the process of retiring.  I've been on coolworks for 2  years now and have tried to find seasonal work.  I even sta…

Started by Shere Keegan

58 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Milton McKinney

Im 63

Hi...Im a retired chef and havent worked in the last year. Im thinking about applying for a seasonal cook/kitchen manager job but I have to…

Started by Debra Tolbert

2 Mar 18, 2017
Reply by Debra Tolbert

excited with creaky knees

I'm an older and bolder teacher who has been tent camping through parks for the last five summers and I'm eager to get a seasonal job this…

Started by Sher

3 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Ann Carr

Hello everyone!

I'm very excited to find there is a forum for older and bolder now.   I want to start doing seasonal work, probably in the Spring, 2017.  I…

Started by Denise Evans

11 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Ann Carr

Pre planning phase

Hi.  Im Diane.  I have been looking on this site for many months now.  I retire in 2018 at 56 and working seasonally in the NPS is my dream…

Started by Diane Saveriano

3 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Patty

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service