Thanks for being here! The eight of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your jobs in great places. Join us for Chat on Monday nights at 9pm ET / 6pm PT. :-)

The Older and Bolder Crowd (108)

Featured Discussions

Lost and need some direction

I'm 65 years old and in the process of retiring.  I've been on coolworks for 2  years now and have tried to find seasonal work.  I even sta…

Started by Shere KeeganLatest Reply

Tips on resume preparation/content

Hello all! My husband and I are new to the site and really have lots of questions but first things first.   We are hoping to retire no late…

Started by David & Jo DemarsLatest Reply

Tips For A Newbie WannaBe

Hello, Everyone, Hope everyone is having a great summer in wonderful jobs. I plan to retire in about 2 1/2 years and then want to work in…

Started by Anticipation . . .Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost and need some direction

I'm 65 years old and in the process of retiring.  I've been on coolworks for 2  years now and have tried to find seasonal work.  I even sta…

Started by Shere Keegan

44 Nov 16
Reply by Shere Keegan

2016/17 Seasonal Housing in/near Vail, Colorado

Hello Everyone! My name is Rashida and I have accepted a full time position in Vail for this upcoming season in a fine dining restaurant, t…

Started by Rashida Masakella

0 Sep 30

Hello everyone!

I'm very excited to find there is a forum for older and bolder now.   I want to start doing seasonal work, probably in the Spring, 2017.  I…

Started by Denise Evans

8 Sep 5
Reply by Denise Evans

I have a quick question about housing in Colter Bay

Ive had my initial phone interview, Im just waiting for them to check my references and get back to me. During the interview she explained…

Started by Bernice C Shields

13 Sep 4
Reply by Sunni

Tips For A Newbie WannaBe

Hello, Everyone, Hope everyone is having a great summer in wonderful jobs. I plan to retire in about 2 1/2 years and then want to work in…

Started by Anticipation . . .

11 Sep 1
Reply by Jason

Pre planning phase

Hi.  Im Diane.  I have been looking on this site for many months now.  I retire in 2018 at 56 and working seasonally in the NPS is my dream…

Started by Diane Saveriano

2 Jul 22
Reply by Sunni

Hmmmmmmm.......no longer young and hard to hide it on applications.....

I have a question I'd like to post here for the olders and bolders of this site:  Does it bother you when you are submitting applications a…

Started by 40Rob

13 Jun 29
Reply by Kari Quaas (Q)

Canadian eligible to wrk in the USA

Hello from Japan!   I am writing to try and find out if my idea to find (seasonal, full-time, outdoor, hospitality...) work in the USA is a…

Started by Bernard Kealey

1 May 26
Reply by gianina hunt

Guide Position In Denali Open, Very 'Older and Bolder friendly.'

One of my colleagues just passed the word to me that his company Denali Jeep Excursions had a guide position open up. Its a great job for t…

Started by Joe Brook

1 May 26
Reply by gianina hunt

jobs where I can live outside of their housing with a pet

I would like to know of any jobs where I could could find housing outside of the job since I have a dog.

Started by janet low

3 Apr 11
Reply by Susanne Kauk

RSS

© 2016   Created by Cool Works tm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service