Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

The Older and Bolder Crowd (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost and need some direction

I'm 65 years old and in the process of retiring.  I've been on coolworks for 2  years now and have tried to find seasonal work.  I even sta…

Started by Shere Keegan

58 Apr 10
Reply by Milton McKinney

Im 63

Hi...Im a retired chef and havent worked in the last year. Im thinking about applying for a seasonal cook/kitchen manager job but I have to…

Started by Debra Tolbert

2 Mar 18
Reply by Debra Tolbert

excited with creaky knees

I'm an older and bolder teacher who has been tent camping through parks for the last five summers and I'm eager to get a seasonal job this…

Started by Sher

3 Feb 28
Reply by Ann Carr

Hello everyone!

I'm very excited to find there is a forum for older and bolder now.   I want to start doing seasonal work, probably in the Spring, 2017.  I…

Started by Denise Evans

11 Feb 28
Reply by Ann Carr

Pre planning phase

Hi.  Im Diane.  I have been looking on this site for many months now.  I retire in 2018 at 56 and working seasonally in the NPS is my dream…

Started by Diane Saveriano

3 Jan 18
Reply by Patty

Some questions regarding my resume.

Greetings, I am forty-three and new to CoolWorks and to seasonal work in general. I have never filled out a resume, and have a few question…

Started by Joel Hardin

7 Jan 15
Reply by Joel Hardin

2016/17 Seasonal Housing in/near Vail, Colorado

Hello Everyone! My name is Rashida and I have accepted a full time position in Vail for this upcoming season in a fine dining restaurant, t…

Started by Rashida Masakella

0 Sep 30, 2016

I have a quick question about housing in Colter Bay

Ive had my initial phone interview, Im just waiting for them to check my references and get back to me. During the interview she explained…

Started by Bernice C Shields

13 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by Sunni

Tips For A Newbie WannaBe

Hello, Everyone, Hope everyone is having a great summer in wonderful jobs. I plan to retire in about 2 1/2 years and then want to work in…

Started by Anticipation . . .

11 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Jason

Hmmmmmmm.......no longer young and hard to hide it on applications.....

I have a question I'd like to post here for the olders and bolders of this site:  Does it bother you when you are submitting applications a…

Started by 40Rob

13 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Kari Quaas (Q)

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cool Works tm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service