Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

The Older and Bolder Crowd (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mammoth Hot Springs - YNP

Thanks to all for their input and advice regarding YNP and Glacier! I have decided to accept Mammoth for a very long season (April-October)…

Started by BJ

5 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by angel

RV Park at Glacier Lodge

Sid & I will be staying in the RV park at Glacier Lodge this summer. We just can't find any info about it. Does anyone know anything ab…

Started by Karen

8 Feb 20, 2008
Reply by Chuck B

Mackinacisland

MY thoughts on Mackinac island it was the best seasonal resort i have ever worked at. I spent 4 summers there. It was a party place thou we…

Started by Karen Bowell

1 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by Jessica

temporary work visa

I'm Brazilian and I would love to spend some time in Alaska, but although they say the accept foreigners none of the companies want to help…

Started by Silvia Cardoso

5 Jan 14, 2008
Reply by Nuanduti

Your BEST Adventure!

Hey! I want to hear about your BEST Adventure. Let me know .....as your adventure might be my next! peace, shaun

Started by Hella Nice Guy

0 Aug 16, 2007

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service