Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

The Older and Bolder Crowd (113)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have a quick question about housing in Colter Bay

Ive had my initial phone interview, Im just waiting for them to check my references and get back to me. During the interview she explained…

Started by Bernice C Shields

13 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by Sunni

Tips For A Newbie WannaBe

Hello, Everyone, Hope everyone is having a great summer in wonderful jobs. I plan to retire in about 2 1/2 years and then want to work in…

Started by Anticipation . . .

11 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Jason

Hmmmmmmm.......no longer young and hard to hide it on applications.....

I have a question I'd like to post here for the olders and bolders of this site:  Does it bother you when you are submitting applications a…

Started by 40Rob

13 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Kari Quaas (Q)

Canadian eligible to wrk in the USA

Hello from Japan!   I am writing to try and find out if my idea to find (seasonal, full-time, outdoor, hospitality...) work in the USA is a…

Started by Bernard Kealey

1 May 26, 2016
Reply by gianina hunt

Guide Position In Denali Open, Very 'Older and Bolder friendly.'

One of my colleagues just passed the word to me that his company Denali Jeep Excursions had a guide position open up. Its a great job for t…

Started by Joe Brook

1 May 26, 2016
Reply by gianina hunt

jobs where I can live outside of their housing with a pet

I would like to know of any jobs where I could could find housing outside of the job since I have a dog.

Started by janet low

3 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Susanne Kauk

Tips on resume preparation/content

Hello all! My husband and I are new to the site and really have lots of questions but first things first.   We are hoping to retire no late…

Started by David & Jo Demars

12 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Gail Miller

Mt Rushmore Xanterra

Hi, We are an older couple looking to work at Mt Rushmore with Xanterra for the summer.  Not seeing too many jobs posted. We would have to…

Started by Christine and Alan Miller

5 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Sunni

Grand Canyon Village

I am planning to work at South Rim Grand Canyon coming February, March for year round work. Wodering if I can start making any Grand Canyon…

Started by Bob Blockus

1 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Sunni

Post Labor Day position needed

I am currently the pool manager at the Trump National Golf Course in Colts Neck, NJ. I am looking for my next adventure and am very wiling…

Started by John(Jack )Lehmann

0 Jul 15, 2015

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired with the CoolWorks Journal.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email greatjobs@coolworks.com for more information. 

Events

CoolWorks Links

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service