Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

The Older and Bolder Crowd (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mt Rushmore Xanterra

Hi, We are an older couple looking to work at Mt Rushmore with Xanterra for the summer.  Not seeing too many jobs posted. We would have to…

Started by Christine and Alan Miller

5 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Sunni

Grand Canyon Village

I am planning to work at South Rim Grand Canyon coming February, March for year round work. Wodering if I can start making any Grand Canyon…

Started by Bob Blockus

1 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Sunni

Post Labor Day position needed

I am currently the pool manager at the Trump National Golf Course in Colts Neck, NJ. I am looking for my next adventure and am very wiling…

Started by John(Jack )Lehmann

0 Jul 15, 2015

What cell phone service works at Mammoth Hot springs?

My wife and I will be there in April and need contact with the outside world.  Also how fast/slow is the wifi at Mammoth? P.S.  I will be 6…

Started by Otis Peterson

5 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by reggiecohen

Vail Resorts

I have an interview coming up with Vail Resorts to work at one of the lodges in Grand Tetons.  Has anyone had any experience working for Va…

Started by Sharon S

2 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Sharon S

hi looking for a cool place to work

hi every one need help finding work i do carpentry maintenance handyman work. where i live the economy is very bad havent worked in a year.…

Started by roger towery jr

3 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Jason

Taking a Leap into Seasonal Work

Hey everyone! I am currently working at a job I hate so I am planning on jumping into seasonal work for the summer 2014 season. I spent sev…

Started by Jennifer

35 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Leo Anderson

First Job at Old Faithful Lodge

My wife and I have been offered jobs at the Old Faithful Lodge and are waiting for our contracts. We have  spent 7 days in a Yellowstone ca…

Started by Al Young

3 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Al Young

2 month park/resort job?

Hi. I fit into the older and bolder category and am wondering if someone has worked at park/resort area for June and July as I must return…

Started by Carol Coy

4 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Brenda

Older and Young at heart

Hi how are ya all doing? I am 60 years young. Can't wait till this spring.I will be going to the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island Michigan. H…

Started by Larry Razek

7 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by michael jourdan

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service