Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Tim's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice $$$! Super short season tho...Last summer I was up here by mid-May, this year I…"

Tim replied May 16, 2010 to Rising Sun - Glacier National Park

5 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Billie Brown

"I stuff my Subi wagon to the max & then load some more on the roof rack...&…"

Tim replied May 16, 2010 to I think I may have overpacked!

35 May 16, 2010
Reply by Leo Anderson

"Ill be asst manager @ the camp store in Rising Sun, Glacier National Park Montana. 2…"

Tim replied May 16, 2010 to ROLL CALL 2010 WHO'S GOING WHERE THIS SUMMER

109 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Ron Cervenka

"i am thinking of winter already too...would love to be a cruise ship dj for the summ…"

Tim replied May 15, 2009 to Winter Jobs in warm climate..

30 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Stovall

"Bozeman is a cool town, what with all the college influence...check out Cactus Recor…"

Tim replied May 14, 2009 to Made it to Bozeman, Montana!

4 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jason Kemple

"Dont show up drunk for work & you'll do fine. Seriously...you speak english, so…"

Tim replied May 12, 2009 to New to this

2 May 12, 2009
Reply by Tim

"Yellowstone has a LOT of tourist traffic on the roads (they seem to think its more o…"

Tim replied May 4, 2009 to Can I rollerblade in Yellowstone?

4 May 4, 2009
Reply by Tim

"Yeah Brownies is a pretty cool place, cabins if i remember correctly? Plus a little…"

Tim replied Apr 10, 2009 to Hostels near East Glacier - Montana

3 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Carol

"hey anna...we're gonna be co-workers!!! im doing retail there too. the lodge is amaz…"

Tim replied Apr 9, 2009 to glacier national park?

16 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Jon Tilley

"i do this quite often but only once up in glacier...have a cool little emergency rad…"

Tim replied Apr 9, 2009 to glacier national park?

16 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Jon Tilley

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service