Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Don Kostyal's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, and welcome to the best site to find information as well as find your seasonal j…"

Don Kostyal replied Mar 9 to Estimated Income for First Timer

2 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Spear

"While not impossible it will be more difficult to find an employer that will want to…"

Don Kostyal replied Oct 29, 2017 to Wanting to live in RV working seasonal at National Parks

4 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by Angela Carrick

"Review the postings on websites (such as Coolworks) as they provide the info on prop…"

Don Kostyal replied Aug 20, 2016 to Hello everyone!

11 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Ann Carr

"The "high school graduation year" makes it pretty easy to determine a person' s age."

Don Kostyal replied Dec 27, 2014 to Hmmmmmmm.......no longer young and hard to hide it on applications.....

13 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Kari Quaas (Q)

"Room deposits are NOT uncommon and it is what it states, a deposit, just like rental…"

Don Kostyal replied Feb 19, 2014 to Ceder Point

17 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by reggiecohen

"Unless you are on the advancement track at your present job and currently up for a c…"

Don Kostyal replied Feb 15, 2014 to "May We Contact Your Employer" Response?

10 May 2, 2014
Reply by Kari Quaas (Q)

"Sounds like you better have "soap on a rope" just in case.... "

Don Kostyal replied Mar 3, 2012 to yellowstone mammonth hot springs dorms

3 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Don Kostyal

"Don't get discouraged. I'm 59 and last year was my first year at one of the seasonal…"

Don Kostyal replied Feb 29, 2012 to School, Again

11 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Keith Larson

"Going back to school is always a good thing--learning is a good thing. I went back t…"

Don Kostyal replied Feb 29, 2012 to School, Again

11 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Keith Larson

"I haven't heard or seen any jobs that come with housing for more than married couple…"

Don Kostyal replied Dec 28, 2011 to Working with a family

3 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by aggie71

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service