Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

bill martin's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Well what about a bike"

bill martin replied Mar 7, 2012 to Devil's Thumb Ranch

2 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Gypsybaby

"No four about it get a job first. Matter of fact get two .you might only be getting…"

bill martin replied Jan 7, 2012 to moving and need advice!

5 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Jimbo S

"patrick i was around 250 started a job at a ymca camp as a kitchem manager i was aro…"

bill martin replied Sep 16, 2011 to 48 , but really out of shape and wanting to change , idea's?

17 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by GT MAC

"i would train doing both but start off in housekeeping i worked in many restaurants…"

bill martin replied Apr 25, 2011 to Housekeeping or dishwashing???

14 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Yarissa Rodriguez

"I worked as a manager at lake mcdonald in the late 80 it is great. You will love it.…"

bill martin replied Mar 3, 2011 to Where to work this summer? Tetons; Jenny Lake Lodge, Signal Mountain Lodge or Glacier; Lake McDonald

8 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by AZSEASONED

"chris i worked at glacier park montana lake mcdonald i loved it check it out buddy b…"

bill martin replied Jan 25, 2011 to Starting my fourth season this summer. Any Advice?

7 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by bill martin

"i have a beter idea start your own biz its the only way to make money today stock ma…"

bill martin replied Jun 27, 2010 to How to keep work from its monotony?

29 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Daniel Jacob Horn

"calm down just get stoned and go to work one night what a different perspective. Tha…"

bill martin replied Jun 24, 2010 to How to keep work from its monotony?

29 Jun 27, 2010

"take care daniel"

bill martin replied Jun 20, 2010 to How to keep work from its monotony?

29 Jun 27, 2010

"sorry im so tired and had a few drinks"

bill martin replied Jun 15, 2010 to How to keep work from its monotony?

29 Jun 27, 2010

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service