Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Bill Mc Dowell's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I hear OR is actually a pretty good place to do your reg. it's a 2 year plan and you…"

Bill Mc Dowell replied May 1, 2011 to What is your plan for vehicle registration....

7 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Tom Mason

"A piece of advice is show up on-time every shift and find the person in charge and a…"

Bill Mc Dowell replied Apr 30, 2011 to Anyone done kitchen prep for Princess Denali Wilderness Lodge in AK?

4 May 1, 2011
Reply by Eric C.

"Aloha Terry, actually I applied yesterday online (from a link here) to NCL Pride of…"

Bill Mc Dowell replied Apr 4, 2011 to Don't look back

68 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Dennis Crowley

"Those management companies are very expensive as you say, maybe try and do what I di…"

68 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Dennis Crowley

"Well Julie, renting is really a huge waste of money USUALLY. If your property is app…"

68 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Dennis Crowley

""I won't do the long distance rental thing again". OK, to be honest what I should ha…"

Bill Mc Dowell replied Apr 3, 2011 to Don't look back

68 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Dennis Crowley

"Hi Julie, I live in Hawaii and did the long distance landlord thing for a CA propert…"

Bill Mc Dowell replied Apr 2, 2011 to Don't look back

68 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Dennis Crowley

""I have many years of living left to be done" HELLO MARK!!!, I'm 50 and presently he…"

Bill Mc Dowell replied Apr 2, 2011 to Don't look back

68 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Dennis Crowley

"Coolio Lisa, Adventure awaits you, you're one of the few who actually live their dre…"

Bill Mc Dowell replied Apr 2, 2011 to It's official

9 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Karen Fitzgerald

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service