Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Beverly George's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"this is crazy but what is a chalet?Where do you think I would have a chance to go th…"

Beverly George replied Mar 11, 2010 to Anchorage Housing needed!!

20 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Matthew Fullwood

"Thank you so much..and good luck..do you have facebook? if so..look me up Beverly Ge…"

20 Mar 19, 2010

"Delete they have already filed the position..with the rails..I am disappointed..beca…"

20 Mar 19, 2010

"You have to let me know how the rails is? and what kind of housing you get? because…"

20 Mar 19, 2010

"How is Denali to work for? I would have loved to work for the rails..but like I said…"

20 Mar 19, 2010

"they have already filed the position..with the rails..I am disappointed..because I d…"

20 Mar 19, 2010

"Congrats..I got a offer for the Holland America Rails...as a server..But I was so sc…"

Beverly George replied Mar 10, 2010 to Anchorage Housing needed!!

20 Mar 19, 2010

"Hey Marilyn..it is Beverly from Florida..I am still waiting for the 2nd interview..w…"

Beverly George replied Feb 12, 2010 to Texas to Alaska

13 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by _PattY_

"What is Mesa Verde? Is it at one of the lodges? I have never been to Alaska and I am…"

Beverly George replied Feb 9, 2010 to Applied at a lot of jobs haven't heard back yet??

25 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by jackie morris

"I hope that is not all true.. I applied last November and December and had interview…"

Beverly George replied Feb 9, 2010 to Applied at a lot of jobs haven't heard back yet??

25 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by jackie morris

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service