Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Anneliese's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Jeff, check out Deer Valley in Park City Utah. I worked there for 2 winter seaso…"

Anneliese replied Aug 2, 2016 to can anyone suggest a cool winter seasonal job that offers good housing,

3 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Jason

"Hey Carol, I worked for DNC in 2010 @ the Upper Store in Old Faithful. Just wanted t…"

Anneliese replied Nov 3, 2012 to xanterra verses dnc

21 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by jackie morris

"I would suggest converting to Canadian Cash for going through Canada. They add about…"

Anneliese replied Mar 26, 2012 to Driving across Canada

3 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Anneliese

"Hey Patrick, Last year I just applied to nearly every job they had in Alaska here on…"

Anneliese replied Dec 23, 2011 to A few questions about Alaska jobs, and maybe resort jobs too

2 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Carol

"Hey Patrick, You are further ahead than most you know where you want to go. So just…"

Anneliese replied Sep 25, 2011 to 48 , but really out of shape and wanting to change , idea's?

17 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by GT MAC

"We camped in a Jellystone in Florida about 35 years ago had a great time. I don't kn…"

Anneliese replied Jul 17, 2011 to Jellystone Park

4 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Keith Larson

"I have the same problem, I can't send either!  "

Anneliese replied May 12, 2011 to My Send Button for Friends doesnt work:(

9 May 14, 2011
Reply by Kari Quaas (Q)

"Wow Carol, "location independent professionals" lip for short. Luv it!!!"

Anneliese replied Apr 3, 2011 to Don't look back

68 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Dennis Crowley

"It seems your entire Park experience would be unpacking and packing all the items yo…"

Anneliese replied Mar 18, 2011 to Seasonal Packing List - Revisited

47 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by JPH

"Aggie you do not have room for Midol with all that underwear you have on your list :…"

Anneliese replied Mar 15, 2011 to Packing list- The discussion last week inspired me

14 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Melissa Dawn Hughes

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service