Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Kimberly Barnes's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I got altitude sickness a few years ago when I visited the tetons. I was told then t…"

Kimberly Barnes replied Mar 29, 2009 to Altitude Sickness

11 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Kristi

"This is my first season.. but the packet does state that employees will be drug test…"

Kimberly Barnes replied Mar 20, 2009 to Xanterra pre employment drug testing

47 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Dominic A. Smith

"Sean, When is your arrival date? I will also be working at OFI start date April 30th…"

Kimberly Barnes replied Mar 15, 2009 to Ride to Yellowstone

5 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by akscootr

"I think I might have these shoes or similar ones. I bought them at payless for cheap…"

Kimberly Barnes replied Mar 15, 2009 to Suggestions for footwear.

5 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Kimberly Barnes

"I'm hoping to ship my stuff ahead and only take a duffle bag with me on the bus. I h…"

Kimberly Barnes replied Mar 14, 2009 to Anyone taken the bus to Bozeman, MT or any long distance location?

20 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Jon Tilley

"This is a great question and I really enjoyed the answers. I am also planning on tak…"

Kimberly Barnes replied Mar 13, 2009 to Anyone taken the bus to Bozeman, MT or any long distance location?

20 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Jon Tilley

"Sunni, Did you miss any thing after you got there that you wish you had packed??"

Kimberly Barnes replied Mar 12, 2009 to How much junk to pack?

15 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Jessica

"I didn't get to work last summer because of family illness but I got several calls l…"

Kimberly Barnes replied Mar 10, 2009 to Am I the only one who hasnt heard back about employment?

5 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Rachelle

"I hope your not too old cause I'm 40!! I don't think there is any such thing as too…"

Kimberly Barnes replied Mar 8, 2009 to 32 years old - Too old to start?

24 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Connie

"Congratulations! I would like to work there next year but this summer its yellowston…"

Kimberly Barnes replied Mar 5, 2009 to Glacier 2009 (I hope!)

11 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Lani Sammons

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service