Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Lisa Menezes's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Since seasonal jobs are short-term, the lack of long-term jobs on your resume should…"

Lisa Menezes replied Feb 22, 2017 to Need help/thoughts on resume/applications

2 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by Lisa Menezes

"I've heard Mackinac Island."

Lisa Menezes replied Sep 5, 2016 to Best summer jobs for after work scene?

2 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Lisa Menezes

"I've heard good things about Signal Mountain Lodge."

Lisa Menezes replied Jan 1, 2016 to cool place to work where they offer good food and housing where you can make descent money?????

2 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Lisa Menezes

"Unless it's changed since the 2011-2012 season, Winter Park Resort has single rooms…"

Lisa Menezes replied Jan 1, 2016 to Single Room Locations for Seasonal Work?

6 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Kathi

"Seward is great! I've been on their cruise but I don't think I've heard anything abo…"

Lisa Menezes replied Dec 22, 2014 to Seward Alaska-Kenai Fjords Tours

3 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Lisa Menezes

"Hi! Sounds like you've probably already decided but if you still want to learn more…"

Lisa Menezes replied Oct 16, 2014 to Opinions please

6 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Lisa Menezes

"You should tell your parents how you feel about it. To me it sounds like you should…"

Lisa Menezes replied Oct 6, 2014 to Dropping out of College.

3 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Lisa Menezes

"Hi! I think it's way, way harder to find this type of work with employee housing if…"

Lisa Menezes replied Oct 6, 2014 to Summer job next summer for 17

7 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by shannon Baas

"Unfortunately it's hard to find summer housing in Anchorage, but if you do find a pl…"

Lisa Menezes replied Jul 1, 2014 to Shared Housing

2 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Kris Roth

"I loved working on the Alaska Railroad in 2010, 2011, and 2012. Best job I've had."

Lisa Menezes replied May 11, 2014 to How many of you like your jobs up in Alaska?

2 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Cara Recinella

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service