Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Lisa Menezes's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"I also liked the weather there, not as cold as Colorado. And more snow :) I agree t…"

Lisa Menezes replied Apr 6, 2014 to Park City Anyone?

8 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Bob Blockus

"I've done ski seasons in three places as well but for me Park City was by far my fav…"

Lisa Menezes replied Apr 4, 2014 to Park City Anyone?

8 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Bob Blockus

"I'd say you can but it depends on what type of job you do and also your expenses. On…"

Lisa Menezes replied Apr 4, 2014 to make a living from seasonal work?

3 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Lisa Menezes

"If you're interested in skiing and/or snowboarding, Park City, Utah was my favorite.…"

Lisa Menezes replied Nov 26, 2012 to Looking for change. Beautiful, adventurous change.

6 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Jason

"Ask in the interview if you will get a lot of opportunities to ride. I think at some…"

Lisa Menezes replied Nov 26, 2012 to Advise needed please!!!

7 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Lisa Menezes

"There are some places that require people to stay the full season but there are plen…"

Lisa Menezes replied Aug 11, 2012 to Starting a job in the middle of the season?

3 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Lisa Menezes

"If you like skiing/snowboarding you should apply at Alyeska."

Lisa Menezes replied Aug 11, 2012 to Winter Work in Alaska

1 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Lisa Menezes

"I've been doing this for the past few years too. Ski resorts in winter and Alaska in…"

Lisa Menezes replied Jul 12, 2012 to Who here does this full time??

19 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Peter

"No, that's weird."

Lisa Menezes replied Mar 22, 2012 to employers asking for facebook login and passwords

6 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Dominic A. Smith

"I've met a couple people who worked there who liked it. I've heard mostly negative t…"

Lisa Menezes replied Mar 17, 2012 to free room & board

12 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Tina Seymour

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service