Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Lisa Menezes's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"I worked on the train in Alaska this summer. It's a cool job. Very long shifts. Serv…"

Lisa Menezes replied Dec 14, 2010 to Money!

6 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by jackie morris

"I spent last winter in Park City working at Park City Mountain Resort. I would recom…"

Lisa Menezes replied Dec 14, 2010 to Ski Resorts

4 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by jon youngblood

"It totally varies. I've actually heard of people making as low as $500 a month, thou…"

Lisa Menezes replied Sep 19, 2010 to Average pay..

7 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Steven J Tylka

"I was a cashier at the Mid-Mountain restaurant. I knew some people who worked at the…"

Lisa Menezes replied Jul 22, 2010 to good companies for fall and winter jobs?

19 May 9, 2011
Reply by Daniel Jacob Horn

"I don't think there are a whole lot of fall seasonal jobs out there, but as far as w…"

Lisa Menezes replied Jul 14, 2010 to good companies for fall and winter jobs?

19 May 9, 2011

"You could probably get a job at a ski resort since they don't open until later than…"

Lisa Menezes replied Mar 29, 2010 to Contract Kills Job Opportunity

10 Apr 29, 2010

"At the end of the winter season I am going to Canada for a couple weeks to visit my…"

Lisa Menezes replied Mar 10, 2010 to What are your goals after the season ends?

25 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by 40Rob

"That's cool we're going to have the same job! It's going to be my first time in Alas…"

Lisa Menezes replied Feb 23, 2010 to Anchorage Housing needed!!

20 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Matthew Fullwood

"I'm going to be a bartender/barista for Royal Celebrity Tours in Alaska. I've always…"

Lisa Menezes replied Feb 23, 2010 to Flagg Ranch

10 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Clyde Still

"I declined the offer because I got a different one that was my first choice. I got a…"

Lisa Menezes replied Feb 22, 2010 to Flagg Ranch

10 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Clyde Still

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service