Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

jon youngblood's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"the ones here at glacier park lodge are alright"

jon youngblood replied Sep 25, 2013 to Keeping Up, or Who's Your Concessionaire?

31 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by 40Rob

"xanterra got the contract for glacier. they take over the lodges in the park, many,…"

jon youngblood replied Sep 18, 2013 to Keeping Up, or Who's Your Concessionaire?

31 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by 40Rob

""

jon youngblood replied Sep 18, 2013 to bears in montana?

12 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by jon youngblood

"really?"

jon youngblood replied Jul 19, 2013 to Ski resort jobs?

4 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by jon youngblood

"yes"

jon youngblood replied Jul 19, 2013 to Ski resort jobs?

4 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by jon youngblood

"it happens to me all the time.  don't take it personally.  in my personal experience…"

jon youngblood replied Jun 19, 2013 to Hurts to be rejected!

7 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by jon youngblood

"yeah, not aspen but in park city. cost a lot"

jon youngblood replied Sep 22, 2012 to Has anyone worked a season at a ski resort that offers no housing...Aspen, Snowmass Area

5 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Peter

"hope it works out for you, i am really wanting to get over there for a summer one da…"

jon youngblood replied Jun 19, 2012 to Cross your fingers for me.....

6 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by 40Rob

"kevins right the oregon coast is a great place and crowded on weekends, lots of work…"

jon youngblood replied Jun 19, 2012 to Middle age crazy??

15 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Ed Boland

"it you can go from then to at least oct 15 your golden,pick where you want to go"

jon youngblood replied Jun 17, 2012 to Getting a seasonal job later in the season

6 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by jon youngblood

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service