Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

40Rob's Discussions (150)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"True that on being nothing but a number. And also constantly vulnerable to the threa…"

40Rob replied Oct 2, 2014 to South Rim Grand Canyon in Winter

8 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by 40Rob

"I heard this, Sunni. I heard that people are being squeezed, three to four of them,…"

40Rob replied Oct 2, 2014 to South Rim Grand Canyon in Winter

8 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by 40Rob

"I worked the North Rim of the Grand Canyon as the FT cocktail server out on the fabl…"

40Rob replied Apr 2, 2014 to Grand Canyon North Rim

15 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Jason

"I've heard this about Colorado, too.  Kind of like it's the stereotype of Texas with…"

40Rob replied Oct 19, 2013 to Telluride Ski Resort

4 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by 40Rob

"I don't know if all places offer this, but I know in Phoenix, Phoenix College, which…"

40Rob replied Oct 8, 2013 to Experience vs. Education

5 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Chad Shelton

"Yep I find it sad too.....I worked for Xanterra once back in 2004 and had a great ex…"

40Rob replied Oct 5, 2013 to Keeping Up, or Who's Your Concessionaire?

31 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by 40Rob

"Good answer, Keith.  It is so true that seasonals love to move around a lot.  It is…"

40Rob replied Sep 22, 2013 to Which is the best seasonal place to work in Alaska as a waiter?

11 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by desiree

"I'm wondering if seasonal jobs will be for a max of 119 days so that the employers c…"

40Rob replied Aug 19, 2013 to What do you do for health insurance?

17 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Kiersten

"Something else I'd like to add here - about my short lived position in Utah?  When I…"

40Rob replied Aug 19, 2013 to What do you do for health insurance?

17 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Kiersten

"I couldn't agree with you more....."

40Rob replied Aug 17, 2013 to What do you do for health insurance?

17 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Kiersten

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service