Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Jon Tilley's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"I hate to discourage anyone from doing doing the same thing that I love to do and I…"

Jon Tilley replied Mar 6, 2009 to Skagway-is this a "good deal?"

12 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Jon Tilley

"Lake McDonald here as well. Thanks for remembering me, Lisa. And I left a link on yo…"

Jon Tilley replied Mar 5, 2009 to Glacier 2009 (I hope!)

11 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Lani Sammons

"Well, it was worth a shot. If you come across anyone else going to Glacier tell 'em…"

Jon Tilley replied Feb 28, 2009 to Heading to Glacier by way of Seattle.

3 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Jon Tilley

"I plan on getting Ken drunk and stealing his car....but that's just me."

Jon Tilley replied Feb 28, 2009 to

just now

"You got that right, man. I'm counting the days. When do you have to be there again?…"

Jon Tilley replied Feb 28, 2009 to

just now

"Hi, Lisa. I'm going to Lake McDonald as well and like you I haven't been there befor…"

Jon Tilley replied Feb 25, 2009 to

just now

"Why don't you all take the Alaskan Marine Highway to Juneau? You all could meet in S…"

Jon Tilley replied Feb 24, 2009 to Alaska Bound

34 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Gayle

"I haven't been to Glacier before but my friend is going back to work there and I've…"

Jon Tilley replied Feb 24, 2009 to Grand Canyon North Rim or Glacier Park Inc?

19 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Kevin Blankenship

"Bartender at Lake McDonald Lodge, Glacier."

Jon Tilley replied Feb 23, 2009 to whos going where this summer

9 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Fr3sh

"I've worked at Glacier Bay Lodge twice-summer of '05 and '08-and plan on going back…"

Jon Tilley replied Nov 14, 2008 to summer 2009, northwest US, alaska, canada... or where?

2 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Jon Tilley

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service