Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Dominic A. Smith's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Allison and Welcome to MyCoolworks.   I first worked for Xanterra in Yellowsto…"

Dominic A. Smith replied May 12, 2016 to New to this site!

4 May 26, 2016
Reply by gianina hunt

"Have you had any luck finding a job in Alaska?  It should not be hard as many towns…"

Dominic A. Smith replied Mar 23, 2016 to Alaska

5 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by Jason

"Hey how's it going, I have worked in Alaska the times now. I would love to answer an…"

Dominic A. Smith replied Mar 21, 2016 to Alaska

5 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by Jason

"Alaska year round opportunities like no other experience.   Checkout Coldfoot Camp,…"

Dominic A. Smith replied May 2, 2014 to Anywhere that offers both year-round employment plus on-site housing?

20 May 6, 2014
Reply by Kevin Blankenship

"Many people have been quick to point out the higher cost of living in Alaska which I…"

Dominic A. Smith replied Dec 23, 2013 to Who has been to Denali? If you have been to Denali please give it a . .

7 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Brenda

"Hey Carly I am seasoned seasonal veteran and had the pleasure of working in Coldfoot…"

Dominic A. Smith replied Dec 23, 2013 to Arctic reviews?

1 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Dominic A. Smith

"I am going to apply there I think.    Every where you go is going to have issues you…"

Dominic A. Smith replied Feb 25, 2013 to Mt. Rainier this year anyone?

11 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Dominic A. Smith

"I will not be working there this summer but I did in 2009.  Its a great company and…"

Dominic A. Smith replied Feb 24, 2013 to Coldfoot Summer 2013

2 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Browne

"I do not know much about about what is going on but I would be happy to see Xanterra…"

Dominic A. Smith replied Jan 28, 2013 to Keeping Up, or Who's Your Concessionaire?

31 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by 40Rob

"where will you be moving to in AK?  I know alyeska in girdwood has many jobs in the…"

Dominic A. Smith replied Jun 28, 2012 to Alaska Winter Jobs

4 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by akscootr

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service