Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

janice ball's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Mt. Rushmore. loved it there......Xanterra"

janice ball replied Dec 16, 2015 to cool place to work where they offer good food and housing where you can make descent money?????

2 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Lisa Menezes

"Hey all, still looking for anyone that's going to Yellowstone Old Faithful Inn, will…"

janice ball replied Mar 1, 2014 to Driving to Yellowstone April, 2014. anyone looking for ride share?

7 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Jenny Upchurch

"Hi, I will out there too. I will working EDR Old Faithful Inn. I also asked about do…"

janice ball replied Mar 1, 2014 to Old Faithful Inn Dorm life

4 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Emilia Kipf

"I believe in my opinion and my experience and it has been only 3, that roommates mak…"

janice ball replied Feb 24, 2014 to mount rushmore xanterra?

25 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Amanda Proveaux

"Yeah Tom they come from everywhere. Macedonia, Turkey, England, all great and very r…"

janice ball replied Feb 24, 2014 to mount rushmore xanterra?

25 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Amanda Proveaux

"Its all public contact. All the people that will be working there. Lots of internati…"

janice ball replied Feb 22, 2014 to mount rushmore xanterra?

25 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Amanda Proveaux

"Hey sorry haven't been on in few. Yea, Keystone is mile so down the mountain, and a…"

janice ball replied Feb 18, 2014 to mount rushmore xanterra?

25 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Amanda Proveaux

"Tom , why so late? How are you going? Are you working in Café or kitchen? Not alot b…"

janice ball replied Feb 14, 2014 to mount rushmore xanterra?

25 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Amanda Proveaux

"Mt. Rushmore is so different, so small I worked Bryce Canyon and Grand Canyon which…"

25 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Amanda Proveaux

"But I do drive. there are alot people with cars, and xanterra has trips. But best to…"

25 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Amanda Proveaux

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service