Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

janice ball's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Well Tom far as basketball court, not really there was a hoop when I worked there in…"

janice ball replied Feb 14, 2014 to mount rushmore xanterra?

25 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Amanda Proveaux

"Hey Tom,  yes worked there in 2011. Great place to be. Small employee count which ma…"

janice ball replied Feb 12, 2014 to mount rushmore xanterra?

25 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Amanda Proveaux

"Hey, my start date is April 28, and could never leave my vehicle behind again. First…"

janice ball replied Jan 23, 2014 to Driving to Yellowstone April, 2014. anyone looking for ride share?

7 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Jenny Upchurch

"Any one at all from East Coast going that way? Really would love share the driving a…"

janice ball replied Jan 12, 2014 to Driving to Yellowstone April, 2014. anyone looking for ride share?

7 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Jenny Upchurch

"yeah since you don't get there till June right? I'll give ya the scoop how it is the…"

janice ball replied Apr 12, 2011 to Seasonal Virgin

19 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Melissa Dawn Hughes

"Hi, will be going to Mt Rushmore myself , to be there by April 20th..Only seen you a…"

janice ball replied Apr 12, 2011 to Seasonal Virgin

19 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Melissa Dawn Hughes

"Well, I'm with Aggie, bet I have the same one, takin it..Hope it goes with the dorm…"

janice ball replied Mar 11, 2011 to Seasonal Packing List - Revisited

47 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by JPH

"Hey all, I like Aggie's list, it may look like alot but small things, easily packed.…"

janice ball replied Mar 10, 2011 to Seasonal Packing List - Revisited

47 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by JPH

"Good for you Rob..I sent off an app. for NR yesterday, mabe they'll give me a second…"

janice ball replied Jan 29, 2011 to Today was the day, it's official!!!!

9 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Anneliese

"Hey Chris, I would love to work in South Dakota, have app in for Cedar Pass, mailed…"

janice ball replied Jan 15, 2011 to Starting my fourth season this summer. Any Advice?

7 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by bill martin

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service