Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Denise Evans's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Love this story Patty, thank you for sharing it:) I was checking out prices on canop…"

Denise Evans replied Jan 24, 2017 to Lost and need some direction

58 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Milton McKinney

"I'm lucky my truck is payed for but it is old.  I am going to home depot today and l…"

Denise Evans replied Jan 23, 2017 to Lost and need some direction

58 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Milton McKinney

"Hi again Shere, and Dan, Especially wanted to thank Dan for his great post, covered…"

Denise Evans replied Jan 23, 2017 to Lost and need some direction

58 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Milton McKinney

"I just sent my first resume out today.  My work record is not very impressive as I m…"

Denise Evans replied Nov 16, 2016 to Lost and need some direction

58 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Milton McKinney

"Happy you found something and I do understand about God's plan for us, and it being…"

58 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Milton McKinney

"Hi Shere, My name is Denise and I am starting now to look for places, and apply.  I…"

58 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Milton McKinney

"I just talked to someone on my irv2 site that loves Custer also!  I'm applying Jason…"

Denise Evans replied Sep 5, 2016 to Hello everyone!

11 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Ann Carr

"I'll be doing it for extra money, yes, but also for where it is, and the things I lo…"

Denise Evans replied Sep 1, 2016 to Hello everyone!

11 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Ann Carr

"thanks Kari, glad to see a few peeps showing up here.  I think I'll go through some…"

Denise Evans replied Aug 22, 2016 to Hello everyone!

11 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Ann Carr

"Can't thank you enough Don.  That is good advice, and I wouldn't have even thought a…"

Denise Evans replied Aug 20, 2016 to Hello everyone!

11 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Ann Carr

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service