Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Fr3sh's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Congrats on the Job!!! I'll be in Ak aswell. I'll be in Skagway though and I'm a 1st…"

Fr3sh replied Mar 14, 2009 to Anyone going to Glacier National Park?

10 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Anthony Turner

"Skagway,AK"

Fr3sh replied Feb 25, 2009 to whos going where this summer

9 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Fr3sh

"I had a phone interview today but it wasn't 40mins. It's basically the same as an in…"

Fr3sh replied Jan 29, 2009 to What to expect - phone interview

8 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Dallas

"busser but i'm not too interested in that position manager-stephen"

Fr3sh replied Jan 26, 2009 to Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge

34 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by John

"I received an email today from a manager stating that he was going to give me a call…"

Fr3sh replied Jan 26, 2009 to Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge

34 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by John

"I 1st discovered the cruise line job in the classified and they were having a job fa…"

Fr3sh replied Jan 22, 2009 to Denali Seasonal Level 1 Advance cook or South Rim Grand Canyon full time prep cook?

7 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Fr3sh

"I'm currently working at the Grand Canyon with interest in working in Alaska and I w…"

Fr3sh replied Jan 22, 2009 to Denali Seasonal Level 1 Advance cook or South Rim Grand Canyon full time prep cook?

7 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Fr3sh

""You get to live and work in places that other people save their entire lives to spe…"

Fr3sh replied Jan 19, 2009 to regular life vs seasonal work pros and cons

9 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Fr3sh

"if they're ugly in the real world, then they're uglier in the seasonal job world, es…"

Fr3sh replied Aug 3, 2008 to are there many cute guys???????

2 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Fr3sh

"Stick w/summer camp until you're 18 :) Alot of places on this site you have to be 18…"

Fr3sh replied Jul 31, 2008 to Summer Jobs For Teens

2 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Todd

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service