Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Brendan's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"After about 7 years of doing seasonal off and on (mostly working in kitchens/BOH), I…"

Brendan replied Sep 10, 2012 to Can a person survive on seasonal work

80 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Chris Topher

"My question is this:  What are you looking to gain from seasonal work?  Why do you w…"

Brendan replied Jul 15, 2012 to Who here does this full time??

19 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Peter

"You not only need to know how to cook, you have to enjoy it.  If you don't, it'll be…"

Brendan replied Jun 24, 2012 to thinking about becoming a cook

9 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Terry Meyer

"Leo, did you get hired with Alaska Excursions?  Perhaps we will meet.  I will be in…"

Brendan replied Apr 11, 2012 to Is anyone else heading to Alaska in the next month?

2 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Sunni

"I agree.  There are a few questions that are illegal to ask in an interview.  That s…"

Brendan replied Mar 23, 2012 to employers asking for facebook login and passwords

6 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Dominic A. Smith

"I drive a large vehicle, and in a few weeks I will be driving to Skagway, AK.  I'll…"

Brendan replied Mar 22, 2012 to Gas prices,are peeps gonna be able to vacation this year?

12 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by ken horner

"I was curious, since at first the name sounded a bit Orwellian.  Your description ma…"

Brendan replied Mar 19, 2012 to Universal application form for Coolworks?

8 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Andrew Hughes

"Kari, I was wondering if you could go into some detail about what the "applicant tra…"

Brendan replied Mar 19, 2012 to Universal application form for Coolworks?

8 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Andrew Hughes

"I loved living in Bar Harbor, under the shadow of Cadillac Mountain...so cool.  My e…"

Brendan replied Jan 6, 2012 to anyone worked in Maine Acadia NP?

8 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Sandew

"Since he's been assigned employee housing already, if he moves out before the end of…"

Brendan replied Oct 27, 2011 to Deer Valley, Utah advice needed

33 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Ross Goldstein

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service