Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Brendan's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I lived at both Prospector and River's Edge, and at both places, the wifi was not so…"

Brendan replied Oct 27, 2011 to Deer Valley, Utah advice needed

33 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Ross Goldstein

"Housing at Deer Valley is three hundred and something, depending on how many people…"

Brendan replied Oct 16, 2011 to Deer Valley, Utah advice needed

33 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Ross Goldstein

"You definately sound like you have the credentials and attitude to do seasonal work.…"

Brendan replied Oct 14, 2011 to Reality Check Another Newbie

27 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by marcilino counts

"That's something that's going to follow a person no matter where they go.  My person…"

Brendan replied Aug 26, 2011 to What happenes to employees who have a simple warrent in another state? National Park?

7 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by keith grosse

"I've worked in Bar Harbor, Maine, which is the closest city to the park.  It's right…"

Brendan replied Aug 6, 2011 to anyone worked in Maine Acadia NP?

8 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Sandew

"Yes.  Very high.  I heard the term "vortex" used once, which seemed appropriate as w…"

Brendan replied Jan 15, 2011 to Bryce Canyon

4 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Franklin

"I've wanted to goto Alaska, but that's a lot of gas money. I enjoy the freedom of ha…"

Brendan replied Nov 19, 2010 to Go East!

8 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by stitchinchristen

"I highly recommend Bar Harbor. I've worked there in 2005 and 2007. It's a nice littl…"

Brendan replied Nov 15, 2010 to Go East!

8 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by stitchinchristen

"Tire chains haven't been allowed on Chicago roads since the 1960s due to all the roa…"

Brendan replied Nov 10, 2010 to Deer Valley and driving there on I-80 in late November

6 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by TessaSpence

"I recently received an e-mail with my housing assignment...didn't get to choose, but…"

Brendan replied Nov 10, 2010 to Deer Valley and driving there on I-80 in late November

6 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by TessaSpence

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service