Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Leo Anderson's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"Good luck Brooke"

Leo Anderson replied Feb 20 to Has anyone been a server in Yellowstone??

8 Apr 5
Reply by Kathi

"The LAKE is a great location with great earning potential. A lot of people I know pr…"

8 Apr 5
Reply by Kathi

"Congrats! Servers make great money in Yellowstone. Which location will you be workin…"

8 Apr 5
Reply by Kathi

"I have been to quite a few National Parks. Yellowstone is by far my favorite. I will…"

Leo Anderson replied Jan 28 to Working in Yellowstone Park

10 Sep 6
Reply by Joanne White

"Kevin, Ask if you can work at the General Store in the park. They usually hire a ton…"

Leo Anderson replied Mar 20, 2015 to Tusayan, AZ - DNC South Rim

4 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Brenda

"Greetings Kevin, The housing DNC in the park, (Grand Canyon South Rim), is awesome.…"

Leo Anderson replied Mar 20, 2015 to Tusayan, AZ - DNC South Rim

4 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Brenda

"Eddie, Welcome to the Cool Works Family! This is the best place to get advice, netwo…"

Leo Anderson replied Nov 28, 2014 to New to Job Search

3 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Leo Anderson

"Here is the link to apply for jobs at the Big Sky Resort: http://www.coolworks.com/b…"

Leo Anderson replied Oct 20, 2014 to Looking for an amazing winter opportunity? Join me for a winter adventure in Big Sky, Montana!

1 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Leo Anderson

"I know a young lady who will be a F&B manager for Xanterra at Death Valley. She…"

Leo Anderson replied Oct 8, 2014 to Opinions please

6 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Lisa Menezes

"If I am not mistaking, Furnace Creek is run by Xanterra so that job would leave you…"

Leo Anderson replied Oct 7, 2014 to Opinions please

6 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Lisa Menezes

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service