Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Leo Anderson's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"Eva, Do you have the option of being a bartender at each location? If not, what job…"

Leo Anderson replied Oct 7, 2014 to Opinions please

6 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Lisa Menezes

"Eva, Send Kari aka Q a message. I am sure she knows about this location. Where is Su…"

Leo Anderson replied Oct 6, 2014 to Sun Valley anyone?

1 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Leo Anderson

"Danielle, I met a 17 year old girl who worked for Xanterra in 2013. She lived with h…"

Leo Anderson replied Oct 4, 2014 to Summer job next summer for 17

7 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by shannon Baas

"Danielle, I started looking for my summer job for this summer (2014), during Septemb…"

Leo Anderson replied Oct 4, 2014 to Summer job next summer for 17

7 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by shannon Baas

"Coley The Grand Canyon South Rim would be a great winter location to be. Not nearly…"

Leo Anderson replied Sep 25, 2014 to South Rim Grand Canyon in Winter

8 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by 40Rob

"Kevin, Apply with DNC in the Grand Canyon South Rim. You will live in a town house w…"

Leo Anderson replied Apr 30, 2014 to Anywhere that offers both year-round employment plus on-site housing?

20 May 6, 2014
Reply by Kevin Blankenship

"Kevin, DNC has year round employment in the Grand Canyon South Rim. They have amazin…"

Leo Anderson replied Apr 29, 2014 to Anywhere that offers both year-round employment plus on-site housing?

20 May 6, 2014
Reply by Kevin Blankenship

"Zach, Congrats on getting a job in Yellowstone National Park working at the Old Fait…"

Leo Anderson replied Apr 23, 2014 to The Suspense! Old Faithful!

12 May 8, 2014
Reply by Zach Scheid

"Congrats on getting that awesome job in such an amazing location! I look forward to…"

Leo Anderson replied Apr 19, 2014 to Bullfrog Marina

1 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Leo Anderson

"Katie, Talk to your location personnel manager and let them know you want to be cons…"

Leo Anderson replied Apr 18, 2014 to CURIOUS!

5 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Eric Levonian

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service