Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Leo Anderson's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom, Thanks for sharing your experience with this post. It is a good question. Altho…"

Leo Anderson replied Apr 4, 2014 to dealing with disappointment when you first arrive for seasonal work

14 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by aggie71

"Q, Well said Pied Pipper!!!"

Leo Anderson replied Apr 3, 2014 to Why the Attitude?

8 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Jason

"A Wonder, There is no set amount. There are highs and lows depending on the time of…"

Leo Anderson replied Apr 1, 2014 to PLEASE HELP WITH INFO...Server tip average at Old Faithful Inn?!?!

2 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Leo Anderson

"Greetings A Wonder, Yellowstone National Park is my favorite park, but Xanterra is a…"

Leo Anderson replied Mar 31, 2014 to GLACIER INC. VS. XANTERRA

7 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Leo Anderson

"Glacier National Park is an amazing location!"

Leo Anderson replied Mar 31, 2014 to GLACIER INC. VS. XANTERRA

7 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Leo Anderson

"Brandon, Bring clothes for all seasons..... Pants, shorts, long and short sleeve shi…"

Leo Anderson replied Mar 19, 2014 to Working at fishing lodge in Alaska; What should I bring?

8 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by DJ

"Katie, There are still quite a few places hiring in Alaska!"

Leo Anderson replied Mar 15, 2014 to How to acquire one of these awesome jobs!

20 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Carly Landry

"Congrats Jennifer!!!"

Leo Anderson replied Mar 1, 2014 to Taking a Leap into Seasonal Work

35 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Leo Anderson

"Jody, We may have an opportunity to meet this summer. I worked in Skagway in 2012. i…"

Leo Anderson replied Feb 18, 2014 to Final countdown to the summer of 2014 season...........

8 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Kelsey Kerr

"Well I have my nonstop airline ticket purchased as well as my ticket to take the shu…"

Leo Anderson replied Feb 17, 2014 to Final countdown to the summer of 2014 season...........

8 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Kelsey Kerr

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service