Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Dale Atwood's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"in the summer...there is a shuttle...there is no shuttle if you work there for the w…"

Dale Atwood replied Dec 19, 2010 to Mount Rainier Information

6 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Norel Luza

"stay away from ski resorts...go to BEACH resorts"

Dale Atwood replied Dec 18, 2010 to Ski Resorts

4 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by jon youngblood

"hi, i worked at Mt. rainier in 2009 and the work environment was terrible. Thr Rv pa…"

Dale Atwood replied Dec 18, 2010 to Mount Rainier Information

6 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Norel Luza

"i am at shenandoah this summer. forget about any server positions here. they are tak…"

Dale Atwood replied Jul 2, 2010 to Shenandoah National Park

3 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Charles White

"ALL the park concessionaires hire the internationals because they get a tax break to…"

Dale Atwood replied Jun 24, 2010 to Xanterrible lives up to its name

37 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by shannon Baas

"when you have a private company trying to run a business and a departmant of the gov…"

Dale Atwood replied Jun 20, 2010 to Advice for dealing with the politic being played at National Parks?

8 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Rusty Grizwald

"no.......there was one shower for all 25 to share and 2 toilets for the entire season"

Dale Atwood replied Mar 19, 2010 to Mt. Rainier this year anyone?

11 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Dominic A. Smith

"i worked at Mt. Rainier in 2009. it was my 5th park and it was the worse one of them…"

Dale Atwood replied Mar 17, 2010 to Mt. Rainier this year anyone?

11 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Dominic A. Smith

"i worked at Mt. Rainier in 2009. it was my fifth park and it was the worse. employee…"

Dale Atwood replied Mar 12, 2010 to whats up with mt rainer and iphone ad

10 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by 40Rob

"i will be at Shenandoah as a Bellman"

Dale Atwood replied Feb 25, 2010 to ROLL CALL 2010 WHO'S GOING WHERE THIS SUMMER

109 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Ron Cervenka

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service