Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Caitlin W's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"No, I know quite a few returnees from the season I spent there though. Me and Brian…"

Caitlin W replied May 4, 2012 to Anybody working at Glacier Park INC for 2012

20 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Charles Murphy

"I'm going to be at GTLC this summer, my third season with them, but not consecutivel…"

Caitlin W replied May 2, 2012 to Working for Grand Teton Lodge Company

2 May 2, 2012
Reply by Caitlin W

"Ross! Bummer you won't be at Many Glacier. All of the big wigs work at Glacier Park…"

Caitlin W replied May 2, 2012 to Anybody working at Glacier Park INC for 2012

20 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Charles Murphy

"Do Shangri-la hike! Find a returnee and go with them. The start of the trail, and pa…"

Caitlin W replied May 2, 2012 to Anybody working at Glacier Park INC for 2012

20 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Charles Murphy

"No cell phone service at the lodge. Hardly any internet either. But, most people got…"

Caitlin W replied Feb 21, 2012 to cel service @ Many Glaciers/ Glacier N.P.?

2 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by ken horner

"Hey Josh! It's Caitlin from Glacier. Brian and I spent this past summer at the North…"

Caitlin W replied Dec 1, 2011 to Narrowing down the options for next summer...

5 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Joshua

"I worked here last summer. The hotel will be going under a major renovation, so the…"

Caitlin W replied Apr 1, 2011 to Has anyone worked at Many Glacier Hotel?

1 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Caitlin W

"Yea, I was there this summer actually. We just closed down late September. I worked…"

Caitlin W replied Oct 8, 2010 to Bartending.....

7 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Joshua A. Gooch

"Jenny Lake Lodge in Grand Teton Nt'l Park, WY is super fine dining. They even turned…"

Caitlin W replied Oct 7, 2010 to Bartending.....

7 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Joshua A. Gooch

"Going to Glacier Nt'l Park at the end of May for the first time! So excited for the…"

Caitlin W replied Apr 28, 2010 to ROLL CALL 2010 WHO'S GOING WHERE THIS SUMMER

109 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Ron Cervenka

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service