Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Franklin's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I would say from my experience, January was the earliest that I had heard back from…"

Franklin replied Dec 12, 2013 to Starting and getting into the Coolworks/seasonal jobs

5 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Maranda Mcalpin

"This also my first "off" season since 2007. Been nice hanging out with the family. B…"

Franklin replied Jul 19, 2012 to Strange way, for me, to spend a summer.....

4 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Franklin

"Girdwood is a great spot to pick up a winter season."

Franklin replied Jun 29, 2012 to Alaska Winter Jobs

4 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by akscootr

"Very good response."

Franklin replied Jun 24, 2012 to thinking about becoming a cook

9 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Terry Meyer

"I never needed one."

Franklin replied May 7, 2011 to Mini Fridge

2 May 9, 2011
Reply by Alex

"http://boards.bootsnall.com/american-working-in-australia-t15292.html   Boot in all…"

Franklin replied Apr 18, 2011 to Calling all seasonal foodservice workers for opinions/advice

9 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Franklin

"How old are you?"

Franklin replied Apr 18, 2011 to Calling all seasonal foodservice workers for opinions/advice

9 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Franklin

"Also one great thing you have is the schooling, it pays off in the end. And you are…"

9 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Franklin

"In the winter I aim for some where warm. I think I am going to visit a few of my old…"

9 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Franklin

"Taking the next step in brigade is not always the easiest on one’s self.  But it in…"

9 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Franklin

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service