Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Franklin's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"All I can say is plan for every season, Last season I was there and I got to camp on…"

Franklin replied Apr 9, 2011 to Could I just swim to alaska?

10 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Millicent

"I am in talks with a new place at this time.    "

Franklin replied Mar 28, 2011 to Mount Rainier National Park, Paradise Inn

9 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Terry Lynne Meyer

"about a week, then I played phone tag with HR for awhile. I gave up on the place.  "

Franklin replied Mar 28, 2011 to Mount Rainier National Park, Paradise Inn

9 Mar 30, 2011

"Thank you to everyone,   I keep playing phone tag with the HR dept. I would be Inter…"

Franklin replied Mar 20, 2011 to Mount Rainier National Park, Paradise Inn

9 Mar 30, 2011

"Well put, this everything I want to know before I walk into a kitchen."

Franklin replied Feb 22, 2011 to A call out to all Chefs

8 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by akscootr

"I talked with HR a bit about my resume then did there online app. I am looking at th…"

Franklin replied Jan 14, 2011 to Bryce Canyon

4 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Franklin

"I think Leo that is on here worked there. may want to talk with him?"

Franklin replied Jan 6, 2011 to Working in Zion National Park Experiences for Xanterra

3 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Carol

"Are you working or are you on vacation? just J/k Brother. I just got to the Tetons a…"

Franklin replied May 16, 2010 to I think I may have overpacked!

35 May 16, 2010
Reply by Leo Anderson

"Welcome Norman, August is a good time to start looking, and since you are in the Te…"

Franklin replied May 4, 2010 to Where to from here? Winter Seasonal Employment!?!

3 May 4, 2010
Reply by jon youngblood

"Well it can get very old eating that all the time, change is good. And prime rib is…"

Franklin replied May 4, 2010 to What does your EDR foot make your system do after eating ?

35 May 27, 2010
Reply by Michael

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service