Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Sunni's Discussions (163)

Discussions Replied To (142) Replies Latest Activity

"I only pay $30/week  ($120 month) at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon "

Sunni replied Jan 24, 2018 to Zion in the Fall/Winter? Saving money?

4 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by Jason

"$13.50/day X 30days==$405/month=== to much to pay for a shared dorm room. And I don'…"

Sunni replied Dec 19, 2017 to Zion in the Fall/Winter? Saving money?

4 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by Jason

"I have never worked there, but I drove through around 4th of July...it's a gorgeous…"

Sunni replied Sep 4, 2016 to I have a quick question about housing in Colter Bay

13 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by Sunni

"Try the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. In their remote area near the watchtower (Des…"

Sunni replied Jul 22, 2016 to Pre planning phase

3 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Patty

"Actually the best housing that I had was @ the remote East end of GCSR (GRAND CANYON…"

Sunni replied Jan 18, 2016 to Mt Rushmore Xanterra

5 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Sunni

"I worked at Mt Rushmore for 4 months last year. I have a blog on here about  http://…"

Sunni replied Jan 16, 2016 to Mt Rushmore Xanterra

5 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Sunni

"How do u like working at Maswik? Will u be working there during this coming Winter s…"

Sunni replied Sep 2, 2015 to Grand Canyon Village

2 May 22
Reply by Diana Matthews

"My advice is to call the HR office before you leave home, and tell them that REQUIRE…"

Sunni replied Jun 29, 2015 to New To This

3 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Bob Blockus

"Hope u had a great birthday, Leo"

Sunni replied May 17, 2015 to Birthday Leo Andersen

1 May 17, 2015
Reply by Sunni

"I faxed my resume there today."

Sunni replied Jan 16, 2015 to StovePipe Wells input?

6 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Sheri Eggers

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service