Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Jason's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"I just wanted to let people know about my experience at Big Sky a few seasons later.…"

Jason replied Apr 25, 2017 to Big Sky, Montana

8 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Dan

"I think if you just talk to them about the issues that you have they would schedule…"

Jason replied Mar 31, 2017 to Thanks to Cool Works

13 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Mike

"The job at Mt Rainier will be driving employees to different work locations througho…"

Jason replied Mar 30, 2017 to Thanks to Cool Works

13 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Mike

"That is so crazy and I have never even heard of that even with free room and board a…"

Jason replied Mar 29, 2017 to Timberhouse Ski Lodge

7 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Jason

"North Rim is pretty cool place to work and live. The food is really good and they ha…"

Jason replied Mar 29, 2017 to Thanks to Cool Works

13 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Mike

"They pay $500 a month before taxes? That would mean you would get paid like $3 an ho…"

Jason replied Mar 29, 2017 to Timberhouse Ski Lodge

7 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Jason

"I am guessing that they have more than one position for the shuttle driving at Mt Ra…"

Jason replied Mar 28, 2017 to Thanks to Cool Works

13 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Mike

"Mt Rainier is very cool place to work and when I was there I wasn't that into the jo…"

Jason replied Mar 28, 2017 to Thanks to Cool Works

13 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Mike

"Did you end up finding housing? That is probably the craziest part of living and wor…"

Jason replied Mar 26, 2017 to Big Sky, Montana

8 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Dan

"How was your job at Big Sky? Did you end up coming to Big Sky? Yeah I have not been…"

Jason replied Mar 26, 2017 to Big Sky, Montana

8 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Dan

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service