Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Jason's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"They love to party at Custer State Park Resort at any of the locations in that park.…"

Jason replied Sep 1, 2016 to Best summer jobs for after work scene?

2 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Lisa Menezes

"It must be so tough on you when someone has a view different than yours and sees som…"

Jason replied Sep 1, 2016 to I have a quick question about housing in Colter Bay

13 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by Sunni

"You will deal with all sorts of people in the seasonal realm and some people will be…"

Jason replied Sep 1, 2016 to Tips For A Newbie WannaBe

11 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Jason

"When I first started seasonal work I must have applied for dozens of places and only…"

Jason replied Sep 1, 2016 to Hello everyone!

11 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Ann Carr

"I have decided to skip it for the time being, perhaps someday in the future I will h…"

Jason replied Mar 26, 2016 to Alaska

5 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by Jason

"Congrats! Watch out for those grizzly bears :)"

Jason replied Mar 17, 2016 to I am finally doing it.

6 May 10, 2016
Reply by Ann Carr

"I just started doing Skype interviews and they are not as bad as I thought they woul…"

Jason replied Feb 27, 2016 to Skype or Phone Interview?

3 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Jason

"I worked at the North Rim two summers ago and spent about two months there before he…"

Jason replied Feb 27, 2016 to Grand Canyon North Rim

4 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Jason

"My only advice is to not let the youngsters get to you. I have seen so many older fo…"

Jason replied Jan 29, 2016 to new to seasonal work

8 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Bill T

"Age is just a number and if you live a life without worrying about age you are all g…"

Jason replied Jan 12, 2016 to Hmmmmmmm.......no longer young and hard to hide it on applications.....

13 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Kari Quaas (Q)

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service