Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Jason's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"I have heard that the dorms at Mt Rushmore are the best in any of the National Parks…"

Jason replied Jan 12, 2016 to Mt Rushmore Xanterra

5 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Sunni

"Pahaska Tepee at the east entrance of Yellowstone is pretty cool and a small crowd o…"

Jason replied Jan 4, 2016 to Smaller Lodges to work at?

5 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Kathi

"I worked at Telluride as well and they have single rooms and its $600 a month but yo…"

Jason replied Jan 4, 2016 to Single Room Locations for Seasonal Work?

6 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Kathi

"Yeah I worked at Copper Mountain for two winters and I had a roommate the first wint…"

Jason replied Dec 23, 2015 to Single Room Locations for Seasonal Work?

6 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Kathi

"I am going to answer my own post because my experience so far at Big Sky has been gr…"

Jason replied Dec 9, 2015 to Big Sky, Montana

8 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Dan

"I worked at Colter Bay as an Elk Wrangler and it was EPIC. If you do try and get a j…"

Jason replied Oct 11, 2015 to Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming

2 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Jason

"I have worked at 4 different ski resorts from Stratton in Vermont to Copper Mountain…"

Jason replied Oct 11, 2015 to Winter Jobs with RV and Dog

4 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Jason

"Pahaska is a great place to work, owned by private owners. It doesn't hire that many…"

Jason replied Apr 18, 2014 to hi looking for a cool place to work

3 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Jason

"Just make sure nobody steals the TV! lol :)"

Jason replied Apr 4, 2014 to Looking for change. Beautiful, adventurous change.

6 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Jason

"In the winter i would say Telluride, great ski town, probably the best in the countr…"

Jason replied Apr 4, 2014 to Looking for change. Beautiful, adventurous change.

6 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Jason

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service