Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Jason's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"Only 7 parks since 2004? Damn I have been to and worked outside or near 5 parks in m…"

Jason replied Apr 2, 2014 to Grand Canyon North Rim

15 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Jason

"Well when both of you worked there it was 2010 and now its 2014, so I am sure they a…"

Jason replied Apr 1, 2014 to Grand Canyon North Rim

15 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Jason

"I am sure they have it together and the people that I have talked to say very good t…"

15 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Jason

"Well its summer of 2014 and when you were there it was 4 years ago and I am sure tha…"

15 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Jason

"I guess perhaps I have been one of those people that just wings it season by season.…"

Jason replied Mar 31, 2014 to Do you have any year-round strategies?

11 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Jason

"I don't do seasonal work to make money and if you do then you are doing it for the w…"

Jason replied Mar 31, 2014 to make a living from seasonal work?

3 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Lisa Menezes

"If I were to pick between Park City, Vail or Aspen I would pick Vail because its a h…"

Jason replied Mar 31, 2014 to Park City Anyone?

8 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Bob Blockus

"To early to decide for me, take it day by day and I am sure that something will pan…"

Jason replied Oct 17, 2013 to As the 2013 summer season winds down, 2014 applications are being filled out.

11 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Leo Anderson

"Telluride is an amazing place to work! Being in Lift Ops is like being in a small fa…"

Jason replied Oct 16, 2013 to Telluride Ski Resort

4 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by 40Rob

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service