Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Bill Walton's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"In housekeeping you will get tips. In dishwashing you will not."

Bill Walton replied Apr 24, 2011 to Housekeeping or dishwashing???

14 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Yarissa Rodriguez

"We want pictures!! Just think Aggie, after the surgery, they put you with nurses!! …"

Bill Walton replied Apr 15, 2011 to A minor detour on my way to the Mesa ...

16 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by aggie71

"Congratulations Elizabeth Mary! What will you be doing there? I will be going for my…"

Bill Walton replied Feb 9, 2011 to Princess Wilderness Lodge - Alaska

20 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Mary

"I think you should reply again or call to verify they received your initial message.…"

Bill Walton replied Jan 20, 2011 to Setting Up an Interview

5 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by jackie morris

"Hi Sunni... I have also looked at a number of places that have openings for Front De…"

Bill Walton replied Nov 30, 2010 to Resume Cover Letters & Job Objectives

7 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Bill Walton

"I have never traveled to a place where there was so much natural beauty. Everywhere…"

Bill Walton replied Nov 29, 2010 to Why do you want to come to Alaska?

5 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by akscootr

"Good question. It may have some effect but I think that it will draw the interest of…"

Bill Walton replied Nov 25, 2010 to Will Sarah Palin's Alaska cause a boost in 2011 tourism to Alaska?

11 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Erik Charles

"I am hoping to get to Alaska this summer also. Am looking at Princess Denali or McKi…"

Bill Walton replied Nov 4, 2010 to Alaska

8 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Sunni

"What a great story! You did have an amazing experience. It makes me even more anxiou…"

Bill Walton replied Oct 23, 2010 to 127 Defining Moments Contest.

19 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Kari Quaas (Q)

"Most community colleges have classes in the basics of Word and Excel, including nigh…"

Bill Walton replied Oct 16, 2010 to Any ideas on getting certain very specific experience for.............

3 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Kate

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service