Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Jay "Hobo" Van Horn's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"HAP-Alaska-Yukon did purchase the McKinley Chalets. The name is being changed to Den…"

Jay "Hobo" Van Horn replied Nov 21, 2013 to Thoughts On Working At McKinley Wilderness Princess Lodge

14 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Jay "Hobo" Van Horn

"Steve,There are sites available at MPL. However, they are limited and are on a first…"

Jay "Hobo" Van Horn replied Nov 10, 2013 to Thoughts On Working At McKinley Wilderness Princess Lodge

14 Nov 21, 2013

"Steve, Having spent the last three years as a driver guide at MPL. I think you will…"

Jay "Hobo" Van Horn replied Nov 10, 2013 to Thoughts On Working At McKinley Wilderness Princess Lodge

14 Nov 21, 2013

"The only problem I could see with Juneau is the travel in the coach is limited due t…"

Jay "Hobo" Van Horn replied Mar 26, 2013 to Looking for Feedback on Working for Holland America-Princess in Alaska

12 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Vanessa Kirby

"In addition Tony, each location has it's pro's and con's. I know many folks would no…"

Jay "Hobo" Van Horn replied Mar 26, 2013 to Looking for Feedback on Working for Holland America-Princess in Alaska

12 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Vanessa Kirby

"As a tour director you will be living out of a suit case most of the time. Lodging i…"

12 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Vanessa Kirby

"The weather can be unpredicable. Rain gear should be at the top of the list. Always…"

Jay "Hobo" Van Horn replied Nov 12, 2012 to Native Floridian headed to Denali. Need help lots and lots of help

9 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Margie Stinson

"I have been concerned about the cost traveling to Alaska as well. Booked my passage…"

Jay "Hobo" Van Horn replied Mar 22, 2012 to Gas prices,are peeps gonna be able to vacation this year?

12 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by ken horner

"I understand your frustration Mark. I review OPF's (Official Personnel Folders). I h…"

Jay "Hobo" Van Horn replied Jan 28, 2012 to Can a person survive on seasonal work

80 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Chris Topher

"Mark,As a person with experience in government HR. When you apply the system picks u…"

Jay "Hobo" Van Horn replied Jan 28, 2012 to Can a person survive on seasonal work

80 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Chris Topher

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service